Macy's Macy Flex Team Beauty Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Macy Flex Team Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Glendale, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail the next day asking for an interview. I dressed very corporate and came 10 minutes early. I didn't receive my interview until 20 minutes after my initial interview time. I was interviewed by a man in HR and he asked some basic questions about beauty and customer service. It seemed like a busy day at Macy's because he was constantly being interrupted by phones call, which was very distracting. The man was pleasant nice and very formal. the interview lasted 15 minutes and at the end of the interview he said he'll pass my information along to the beauty counter managers to decide if I'll be getting a second interview. He also said I'll be receiving an e-mail to notify me if I'll be getting the second interview or not. it's been over 2 weeks and I have not received a call or e-mail form them again,but i did notice that they are not receiving anymore applications for flex team beauty advisor. Overall decent interview but I wish I was notified of my status with the store.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you applying makeup on other people?
    Why Macy's?
    Explain a time you receive great customer service.
    Explain you worked in a stressful environment and what did you do, how did you handle it
    Can you name time you worked in a team to accomplish a goal.   1 Answer