Macy's Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Management Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Columbia, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

2-part interview
Part 1- Situational questions with different scenarios (about 6 different situations and how you as a manager would handle them)
Part 2- Evaluation of your skills through questions (how have you exemplified leadership in a situation, etc.)

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an older employee of Macy's who does not want to change to the new technology being used in the stores?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

1 hour interview. First with HR corporate, given a case study. "What-if" scenario, basically how would you react and respond to the situation. Who would you coach.
    Second was with the store manager. Behavioral questions. A lot easier than the HR corporate dude
    Made it to the next round, but they already hired someone before I even had a chance to go to the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are some goals you have set for yourself? Describe a time when you had to manage a team.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Submitted online application with resume, cover letter, recommendations, and college transcripts. Received email about date for phone interview. Accepted interview. The interviewer first asked questions regarding to my resume and work/study history. The last part of the interview was a case study. Basically, determine possible solutions is a problem arose in the "business".

Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's in December 2010.

Interview

The first round of interviews was 2 half hour interviews with 2 different people. From there you went to second interviews which consisted of 2 more interviews and a presentation over a span of 2 days. The second interview trip was completely paid for by Macy's.