Macy's Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Redwood City, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

interview process was pretty straightforward. not a whole lot of trickery with the questions. the training and on boarding was fairly easy as well. it helps to just be yourself and answer as candidly, honestly, and as much enthusiasm one can possibly muster for a job interview!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

It was semi formal one on one type of interview in a private space. The interviewer noticed my educational background and recommended I worked in a different department that I will enjoy better.

Interview Questions

• It was questions like how would you handle a angry customer. How would you sell the benefits of opening a Macy's card.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Macy's (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The interview process went as well as I could have expected given that I had already been employed at Macy’s. The process was smooth. I enjoyed working at Macy’s.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Quick. Simple questions, asked about experience and knowledge of certain products and company. asked about availability. Nice conversation positive interview. Not too many questions interview lasted about 10 to 15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview began with a phone call. I was asked to come in for one-on-one. The asked about communication skills such as: Adaptability for diverse customers, standing for long periods of time, selling skills, and professional presentation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

typical questions. google answers and questions and study and be prepared. i dont know you should know. dictionary vocabulary typical questions. google answers and questions and study and be prepared. i dont know you should know. dictionary vocabulary typical questions. google answers and questions and study and be prepared. i dont know you should know. dictionary vocabulary

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Bozeman, MT) in November 2018.

Interview

Was very laxed, easy to answer questions, and was a little confusing at first, since I was hired as a flex leave person. So they were not great at explaining all the shift signing up when asked, though it will be explained more during training. Just wish I could have had more information before signing up.

Interview Questions

• What made you want want to work at Macy's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was very standard. They ask questions based on rubric so every interview will be the same. Very standard interview questions. If you have been on a interview before these questions will be no problem to answer.

Interview Questions

• How to interact with customers and what did I do to help my customer in need.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. They asked basic questions regarding past work and your goals. I had a phone interview and then invited to come in for a in person interview. The interviewer was polite. I did not accept the job based on the hours that was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy going, they are very polite ans just want to know what you can provide for the company. They ask you a list of trival questions off a sheet of paper and want to hear how you have shown examples of what you have provided for customer service and higher sales.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle upset customers?   1 Answer