Macy's Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Today my interview appointment was scheduled at 3p.m. I came in 2:45, because I like to come earlier. They said me to wait until 3. I didn't mind, but when it was already 3:10 I was very suprised, that person, who should assist me didn't do that. I was patient and was waiting for. They said me, that interviewer on his lunch and I have to wait. When it was 3:24 another girl came in and said, that her interview should be at 3:30, I said that mine at 3. We were sitting and waiting for someone. Finally, they came at 3:40 and invited the girl to come in and said me to wait until they will interview her. I was shocked. I just left. It was the worst interview forever.Come there was just waste of my time. And I will never come to Macy’s, even as a customer.

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Sale's Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

He was really expecting a lot from me when it came to have a basic knowledge on sale's. H strictly addressed the dress code. Positive attitude all the time to always impress the clients. Bacherlo's nor associates are required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Why do you want to work at Macy's?” ...
    “Why should we hire you?” ...
    “Describe an ideal customer service interaction.”
    “What is your favorite thing about fashion?”
    “How would you handle an upset customer?”

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

boring all they wanna do is over work you macys magic this and that I wish it wasnt all just bout money but sadly it is.they should stop making me right there

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Professional and organized. Every applicant was given attention and interviewed thoroughly. Requires sales pitch during interview. Must be in professional attire and be prepared to "sell" yourself. Come prepared with questions to ask. Do your own research about the company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macy's in January 2011.

Interview

There was a mass call for sales associates during the holiday season. During my 1:1 interview I was asked to describe my prior work experience as well situations where I effectively managed a crisis situation or handled an irate customer.

Interview Questions

• Name a crisis situation that you turned from a positive into a negative.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's in September 2010.

Interview

Human resources interviews you, then the department manager interviews you

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike about yourself   1 Answer
    • When did you go above and beyond to give the best customer service   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nzam (Nigeria)

Interview

Interview went pretty good and fast I got asked plenty of question about problems solving the manger was really nice and easy she asked generally question about the job told me they had more candidates that were going to be interviewed and get notified in 24 or 48 hours