Macy's Sales Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Sales Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

1-on-1 Q&A with a manager from the area they may place you in. They ask you the typical customer service questions. It's even more simple when you're there during the holiday season.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to assist someone   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed with my manager who I was working under, he asked questions relating to the job title, he asked me not to overthink the position or my questions and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was easy over all, was asked a couple of questions about senerio and how to handle them. Was also asked what my persona goal and plans were, and how i would be able to fit into the system

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Champaign, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick very interesting on how it's handle and training was simple the introduction to all employees was nice the show of produce from you they replayed with a job offer quickly and were very friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did a quick tell of offer pay.and I responded with a higher rate They excepted because of my abilities

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

The process was to the point and simple. Go there wait for them to interview you. Once they interview you make sure you smile they love that. Than they told me right then and there that I had the job so I was ecstatic being that was my first job and all. It really opened up a lot of doors for me and that's why I will always thank Macy's for the experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The wait was unbelievable, when the hiring manger finally came we discuss about likes and dislikes. Talking about long and short term goals? How am i able to impact the company?

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous experience in retail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

First I applied online. Then the next day I received an email telling me to schedule a interview. So, I scheduled and the interview was 4 days later. When the interview day came I arrived 35 minutes early and they interviewed me right away. The interview went rather fast. There are seven questions they ask.The questions are simple and easy to answer. . I had a very good interview but there wasn't a position for them too offer me which was disappointing but they offered to call me if a position opens up.

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Hagerstown, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional fast,and straight to the point.The person that interviewed me was nice,kept a smile on her face,and all the information she gave me about the company was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Toledo, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

Arrived early, like they told me. Then went to human resources, I waited like a hour before I got to go in. But, everyone was nice, there was a lot of questions, and asked company info and ect.

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Escondido, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a fairly quick and easy process. They asked me about my previous experience and gave me more information about the position. They could see that I was excited about it, so I was basically hired on the spot. I went back a few days later to start training.