Macy's Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Stock Associate Interview Questions

2.0

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

The interview was a bit easy and over rated the tryed to test my skills, intelligence,knowledge, and counting skills but I pass with flying color and got job for the cashier spot and work there for about a week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to fold clothes   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altadena, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Altadena, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Was invited through email for an interview. A department manager gave the interview business like yet casual. After each question, the interviewing manager will be taking notes of all your answers.

Interview Questions

• Stock associates are expected to use computer systems, websites, mobile applications, different technologies to get their work done. Share how you used these technologies and other technologies most recently?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to switch your focus or conversation to another and how did you handle the quick jumps back and forth?   Answer Question
    • Here at Macy's, integrity is a very important core value. Give an example of a situation were you witnessed a classmate or coworker steeling and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received an email about an interview 2 days later. The interview was in a small room and was a 1:1 interview. The interviewer seemed like he was in a rush.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted higher pay but they werenmt budging.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick, easy and straightforward. you will be asked basic retail questions such as "How do you interact with customers?", "What was one experience you had with a customer when you had to ___". I was hired on spot so I must have been good with my responses.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle or how would you handle a situation that you saw someone stealing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online after three days i received an email for interview schedule. Then you will need to schedule for a date (note: you get to pick a date). You will receive a confirmation email with instructions. The interview overall was pleasant. The interviewer told me afterwards that i will receive an email 3-5 if they will decide to push through or reject my application.

Interview Questions

• why do you wanted to work for the company?
      availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was easy.They asked me basic questions such as how will I contribute to being a team member at Macy's. Since It was a seasonal job, I think that it was easier for me to get the job.

Interview Questions

• how has technology played a role in shopping?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Cheshire, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

the interview was brief and to the point. The actual interview lasted about 15-20 mins. and straight forward questions. All the questions asked were not very difficult to answer. Afterwards They told me that the orientation was to the week after then the was done.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I ever multitask and I told them yes I have.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

The interviewers phone kept going on she was this really annoying butch girl that as soon as she asked me a question her phone kept going off it was horrible very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a problem and how you solved it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I was reached out to via email, and scheduled my own interview via their scheduler website. I thought this was very convenient. However, they only let me choose from one day and two times that day that were fifteen minutes apart, so not as convenient as I thought it would be. I can see how this can be convenient if there were more options available. This eliminates them from having to call you and come up with a time and date.

Anonymous Employee in Commack, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's (Commack, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview did not take long. I was asked a series of questions about what I have done in certain situations in the past. I think my previous experience helped my chances of getting the job. I was also asked to tell them a bit about myself. I have to do a background check next and that should be the final part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked whether I have ever seen a coworker break the rules before.   1 Answer
    • They asked me if I have ever had a coworker that didn't do their fair share of the work.   Answer Question