Macy's Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Stock Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviews are conducted up in the executive offices and HR department up on the top floor. Checked it and waited for a bit before the stock manager came and sat down with me. She asked me about my physical abilities, past experiences and availability. Very sweet and simple, got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online after three days i received an email for interview schedule. Then you will need to schedule for a date (note: you get to pick a date). You will receive a confirmation email with instructions. The interview overall was pleasant. The interviewer told me afterwards that i will receive an email 3-5 if they will decide to push through or reject my application.

Interview Questions

• why do you wanted to work for the company?
      availability?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

The interview was a bit easy and over rated the tryed to test my skills, intelligence,knowledge, and counting skills but I pass with flying color and got job for the cashier spot and work there for about a week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to fold clothes   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altadena, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Altadena, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Was invited through email for an interview. A department manager gave the interview business like yet casual. After each question, the interviewing manager will be taking notes of all your answers.

Interview Questions

• Stock associates are expected to use computer systems, websites, mobile applications, different technologies to get their work done. Share how you used these technologies and other technologies most recently?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to switch your focus or conversation to another and how did you handle the quick jumps back and forth?   Answer Question
    • Here at Macy's, integrity is a very important core value. Give an example of a situation were you witnessed a classmate or coworker steeling and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Cheshire, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

the interview was brief and to the point. The actual interview lasted about 15-20 mins. and straight forward questions. All the questions asked were not very difficult to answer. Afterwards They told me that the orientation was to the week after then the was done.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I ever multitask and I told them yes I have.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received an email about an interview 2 days later. The interview was in a small room and was a 1:1 interview. The interviewer seemed like he was in a rush.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted higher pay but they werenmt budging.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was easy.They asked me basic questions such as how will I contribute to being a team member at Macy's. Since It was a seasonal job, I think that it was easier for me to get the job.

Interview Questions

• how has technology played a role in shopping?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Moreno Valley, CA).

Interview

Fairly simple questions read from a script. Easy interview overall , the guy who interviewed made me feel comfortable he noted all of my responses and it only lasted about 15 minutes. The whole applying and interview process was fairly quick

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

First online process took about a week before they called. Then had a face to face with a manager that asked basic situation questions. At the end, she told me to wait for another lady. When the lady came over it was a hr representative and stated that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you given several task to do at once
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I've had two interviews and the questions were easy enough. Most of them were a tell me a time when questions. The latest one, I got there early with an afternoon appointment and had to wait for about 10 mins and the interview fun and only lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you felt a coworker wasn't doing their share of the work.   1 Answer

Schedule