Macy's Store Manager Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Macy's Store Manager Internship Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Interviewed on campus, it was 2 1:1 interviews. One behavior and one case interview. We had a pre interview night before the interview date and we got to know all our interviewers and so I was pretty comfortable with them. They were really friendly also, they weren't trying to make you uncomfortable and stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a summer job that taught you the aspects of business   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macy's

Internship - Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Was a 2 part interview process. First part was behavioral while the 2nd part was more of a problem solving question. The problem solving one, they give you a scenario and you get 15 minutes to prepare. Then you will have to present your solution in 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced and how do you over come them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

1. Information session
    2. Submit application and complete intelligence/skills test. Cover letter is optional.
    3. Interview: Two 30-minute interviews. One is comprised of behavioral questions and the other is a mock coaching session where you make recommendations about an employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

They are looking for a leader

Unusual question what was one goal you set?

Hardest work load you had