Macy's Systems & Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Roswell, GA).

Interview

The process is straight forward. But i had this impression that some of interviewee does not take the interview seriously. Overall, its okay interview. They asked basic business analyst role and agile methodology for project.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology in May 2017.

Interview

Screening interview with Technical Recruiter. Phone screen with Hiring manager. A panel of two Engineers (future co-workers) interviews you via Skype. Quick turnaround time. Recruiters and Engineers truly made process very seemless and enjoyable

Interview Questions

• A lot of Chef related questions and reading a simple function in ruby.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology in January 2017.

Interview

I went through an initial screening interview after a school career fair, then was invited for a follow up on-site interview and tour. Very positive experience and enjoyable interviews. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember many specifically, but the questions were straight forward and dealt with technicalities in Java and C++   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary.

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology.

Interview

Initial phone interview went well. Emailed multiple times, no response. 6 weeks later got an email wanting to schedule an in-person interview. Interviewed with three people onsite, including the phone interviewer. Follow-up onsite intereviews with two more people 2 weeks later. Got email from the recruiter wanting me to interview onsite again during following week. Asked to reschedule as the date they had give didn't work, and offered several alternative dates. No further contact. Job was relisted 2 weeks later.

EDP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorain, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Lorain, OH).

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair at university. Had a next day interview talking about my resume and some programming technical questions. Then two more on site interviews on the same day, both similar to the first interview. Then I was contacted within a few days with an offer. All interviewers made you feel welcome and made conversation easy.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The team leader, HR, a team member interviewed me together. They are super nice, and have great personalities. They will ask a few easy question to make you relax first, then get into the professional fields. Those questions will be a little tough. Even though I did not get an offer, the interview process left me a great experience which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficulty in the project that you have done in the past   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of Interview. First was a technical where they asked questions on my previous experience and second was a manager round. Manager round was pretty much personality questions and how I handled myself during crunch times.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Johns Creek, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had initial screening interview with Talent Acquisition person, then an in-person interview with a member of the team that the position would report to. They made me feel very welcome and comfortable and not like I was being tested.

Interview Questions

• The typical "tell me about yourself and why you are looking"   1 Answer

EDP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Johns Creek, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple and laid back interview. Mostly behavior questions and questions about your skills and resume. No technical questions or anything out of the ordinary. Received an email three days later saying that the decision was really hard but they decided to move on with other candidates.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Macy's Systems & Technology (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter sent me an email, told me that the Hiring Manager is interested in meeting me in person, wants to schedule an in-person interview, gave me a few time slots to choose from. An in-person interview was set up.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my experience. Told me about the job.   1 Answer