MadKudu Customer Success Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MadKudu Customer Success Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MadKudu

2.7

Customer Success Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MadKudu in July 2019.

Interview

A CSM reached out and interviewed me via video call for 30 minutes. She was very nice and listened to every word I said. I thought that we were about to go into the next step which was sample work submission but I didn't hear anything from them again.

Interview Questions

• What is your future career goals in the next 2~3 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MadKudu

Customer Success Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MadKudu (Mountain View, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

My overall experience interviewing with the members of MadKudu was extremely thorough and organized. It was clear that they understood how to identify, recruit, and properly assess prospective candidates for this position. Each member was very kind and wanted to really learn more about myself, both personally and my professionally/academically. They setup a few video calls with different team members prior to inviting for 1 on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach your transition into the company?   Answer Question
    • What makes you an ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • What are your career aspirations and goals?   Answer Question
    • Partially technical and required to submit and present a work sample.   Answer Question

Customer Successes Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MadKudu.

Interview

Long process but valuable where people really give their time and it allows you to meet most people which is important in a startup ! You also feel they take recruitment seriously willing to bring in the right candidate and the result is a great team behind! Very nice people and a real dialog during the interviews. Really make you want to work with them too.
    1. One first video call with the hiring manager / Talent coach
    2. One work sample to do in few hours within a few day timeframe
    3. Debrief of the work sample with hiring manager and peer
    4. Onsite interviews with peers, main co workers, one of the founder to understand your profile, skills, way of working and values (very important to see if you are a good cultural fit)
    5. Interview with CEO

Interview Questions

• Questions about my past experiences, skills in business and data analysis, analytical case study   Answer Question