MadKudu Manager, Customer Success Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MadKudu

1 Interview Review

0.0

Manager, Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MadKudu (Paris (France)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a very pleasant experience overall. The company is very interested in moving things forward efficiently and it was responsive at all stages of the process.

1 step. Call screening with the hiring manager. Professional and cultural questions combined.
2 step. A case study presentation with a real-life business situation. It was helpful to experience what would be my role and what types of questions I would expect to hear from the client. A hiring manager gave feedback straight away which was very useful and positive overall, it helped me to excel in the presentation.
3 step. An interview call with the c-manager. It was great to learn about the vision of the company and the greater context of future developments.
4 step. An interview call with the team member. Gave me clarity over the current workflows and dynamics within the team. I learned both the challenges and the positive sides of the mission.
5 step. Interviews onsight, 2 team members and 1 team member from the product development side. Professional + cultural fit questions. Culture is a big importance to MK so it's important to know where do you stand. They ask very interesting questions to assess how authentic you are, what is your behavior patterns within a team, transparency values etc.
6 step. Final steps include references (2-3 preferred) - they organize calls with referees. The very last interview call was with the CEO to make sure it's a good fit for both of us, and then with HR.

Voila voila! All team members are very positive and want you to succeed so no need to worry, just be confident and open-minded.

For me personally, one of the main factors which made me accept the offer (alongside the mission and the vision of the company) became the people. I connected with everyone really well and felt like this company has a culture that I highly appreciate and values I share myself.

Also to note: even though MK is based on 2 continents with offices being 9 hours apart, and me being based in Paris - the team managed really well to keep up the speed of communication, both internally and externally. I was impressed at how little lag there was after all.

There is no negative points to share - so great job team!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult situation in your career. How did you deal with it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question