Madame Tussaud's Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Madame Tussaud's Host Interview Questions

Interviews at Madame Tussaud's

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

group interview, they present an item to the hires and the managers asks them to grab whatever item and show their selling skills. It does not take much to get the job just smile and present the item well and make sure to make it convincing.

Interview Questions

• how to sell an item. Really that's it! the on-one interview is simple and guarantees you the job. they will hire anybody. Why should we hire you? that is also another one.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever.

Other Interview Reviews for Madame Tussaud's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (Hollywood, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty fast and great they ask you a few things pretty basic and getting to know who you are and why do you want to work for them etc

Interview Questions

• Do you have any restrictions   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied for job...received email 1 week later to request interview time on automated system. Received confirmation via email straight away with details of directions and asking me to bring photo of my favourite celebrity to talk about. Really helpful so i felt prepared for interview, therefore more confident and less nervous...great idea.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a lost child?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Madame Tussaud's (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The job advertised was customer host, permanent role. But at the interview we were told it's a 6 month contract. Most of the people in the group assessment felt tricked and furious. There is a reason why they prefer foreign students or non English speakers who will put up with such treatment and not say anything. Interview started late, 20 of us were crammed into a small room, we were lead through offices and corridors to get there, the whole experience was unprofessional and very amateurish. Stay away from this dishonest company - what they advertise is not what the role actually is!

Interview Questions

• Design a new attraction (in a group of 5) and present it to rest of group.   1 Answer