Madison Street Capital Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison Street Capital

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Madison Street Capital.

Interview

I applied online through Craigslist and then got an email back stating that there would be an event at the company in a few days in which other candidates would be present to speak with employees of the firm. It was basically a panel interview where everyone mingled and then if they liked you they would ask for a resume. Once I gave my resume, I was offered a 1:1 interview a couple days later where they pretty much gave me the job immediately. Standard behavioral questions with some looking at my resume and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Madison Street Capital

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Madison Street Capital in April 2011.

Interview

phone interview, followed by a couple of face-to-face

Interview Questions

• They have a confrontational interview style. They randomly question a minute detail and act as though your answer is not enough. They always ask "why" until it gets to the point that your answer is irreducible, yet they continue asking "why?". I encourage you to ask them questions and ensure you get an answer. They are very good at dodging questions or providing vague answers and answering with a question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a boilerplate offer for entry-level, almost entirely commission-based for Research Associates in the business development group. True(r) Analyst positions are not much better.