Maersk Broker K/S Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maersk Broker K/S Interview Questions

Interviews at Maersk Broker K/S

3.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S.

Interview

Long process - 3 tests, interview with HR, interview with hiring manager. I had a feeling the interviews went very well, so was surprised to get a dry email that they proceed with someone else. Also they refuse to explain why they did so.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in September 2014.

Interview

Here is the sequence:

0. email from HR and invitation for the online testing
    1. email with online 15-minutes PLI Assessment (Professional Learning Indicator)
    2. email with personality test - no time limit
    3. phone call and interview ~45 minutes
    4. personal interview at HQ in Denmark (I didn't reach that)

(5.) I asked them how many applicants have applied. No answer from HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. about you
      2. about CV
      3. about Maersk
      4. about position   1 Answer

Junior Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial CV and cover letter submission followed by online logical and personality testing.

Assessment day with other candidates, information session, another logic test on paper. Single interview with Broker and HR employee.

Interview predominantly about my current and past jobs with a section based around my personality test results.

I had to chase up a few times (including calls to Denmark) to have the online tests released to me.

There was no follow up as to the why I had been unsuccessful, but that's hardly expected.

Overall the process seemed relatively well managed.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on your personality testing can throw up some interesting questions, one for example was something similar to: "The testing indicates that you have little regard for formal rules. Would you say that that is fair?"   1 Answer

Ship Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2011.

Interview

pretty brief. previous working experience counts. related experience in the shipping industry contributes. prefer outgoing personality. the job is more sales oriented. so prefer talkative applicants. and good social skills

Interview Questions

• Pls provide previous track record/or fixtures   1 Answer

Business Modeling and Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied sending an email to the hiring manager, he liked my CV and asked me to take a questionnaire which were in fact 2... one was a 50 questions test that you have to answer in 12 minutes. I have no idea how many I answered but it was less than 35. Also a personality test (Predictive Index)

I was then invited to a skype meeting where they told me about my results in the test, they described my personality and that according to that I was a good fit for the job, and I also answered 26 questions correctly and 2 wrong, which was according to them very good. They didn't go through my cv but instead asked me about particular experiences I had in the past that are related to the job I was applying to. But at the end of the interview I was told that I probably wouldn't get the job because I have no experience with vessels, but I was going to be under consideration.

After 2 weeks I haven't been called... but obviously I won't get it.

Interview Questions

• One of the Professional Learning Indicator test was
      Which number is lower: 1/6, 2/9, 1/2-2/5, 1/2-2/7   Answer Question

Tanker Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S in June 2017.

Interview

Three stage process.
    1. PI PLI tests
    2. Telephone interview with HR
    3. Telephone interview with Hiring Manager

Smooth and transparent process until the end. Finally I wasn't selected but was provided with no explanation or feedback. This is very frustrating. I am sure they must have their reasons, but a feedback is expected after the last stage of the process at least.

Interview Questions

• Which economic drivers do you use in your present work to determine forecast   Answer Question

Schiffsmakler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Broker K/S (Hamburg (Germany)) in February 2011.

Interview

Nachdem ich mich online beworben hatte, wurde ich zu einem persönlichen Gespräch eingeladen. Die Atmosphäre bei dem Vorstellungsgespräch war wirklich gut und es dauerte etwa eine Stunde. In dieser Zeit befragten sie mich über meinen Hintergrund und die Gründe für meine Bewerbung bei maersk Brokers. Dennoch habe ich in dem IQ-Test nicht gut abgeschnitten und daher den Job nicht bekommen.

Interview Questions

• Warum haben Sie sich dafür entschieden im Versand zu arbeiten?   1 Answer