Maersk Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maersk Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

The process first started with an online application. shortly thereafter I was called and emailed to set up a preliminary phone interview. The questions were situation I.e. "explain a time when you encountered this." Answers has to include the situation, my decision/role, and the outcome. it took about a half hour. About a week later I was emailed when i would have a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and the next more senior person. There were no questions, but rather a discussion of the job and how i thought i would fit in. it lasted about an hour, and they answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Why Maersk and Why the sales support specialist position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was straight to the point. You are interviewed by two individuals, make sure your questions don't drag out. Interview process was quick due to a deadline called in for a interview and hired the next day. Started the following week

Interview Questions

• Questions asked..
      why did you pick the major you did?
      Tell us about you and your experience   1 Answer

Infrastructure Third Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Telephone, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I felt like The person who was interviewing me didnt have any interest to interview . Seems as if he is bored . Didnt got a chance to ask him about the organization by the way according to himself the IT is not valued much in user perspective . Good I didnt get the job and attitude of interview made me think twice

Interview Questions

• 1) How you write an email to end user explaining the situation on non tech terms ?   Answer Question

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maersk Group.

Interview

After submitting my application by walk in, i have received a call the next day as they were offering a position. I come the next day to do the LI/PI test with 20 other persons. The test took 30 mn and the HR assistant told us that they will contacted us back if we qualified.
    Two hours later i received a call from him to ask doing an other one the next day. That one took 30 mn and we were two persons doing it. Two days later i receive an other call telling me that i will meet the IT Manager for an interview. The Manager asked about my experience and knowledge and also wanted to determine my abilities on technical work.
    That test was to repair desktops for an hour, after 30 mn he come to the room and saw that i have already fixed four of them and he asked me to stop and come start working.
    Here is how i get the job.

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Like a 5K or 10K. 7 interviews total, lots of questions, nothing too intense. They took their time. They also sent a variety of folks to interview me -- Directors and VPs, which surprised me -- but no one who on my level (who I'd have been working with). This seemed a bit top-down to me, but I was glad to talk with whoever. One guy was very analytical and intense about my resume. Another just talked about values and told stories. I was honest and professional, whatever the "flavor" of the interviewer was, and that seemed to work well.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "what would you do in this scenario" questions   1 Answer

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

First, when you apply online they invite you for an interview by email. In this email they pretty much describe how the interview will be structured and how many time it will take.
    Once at their office, you conduct a logic test and a personality test, which will determine whether you are elegible to work within the company. The same day you have an interview with a HR representative.
    The questions the ask you are pretty much behaviour type of questions and I would encourage you to practice conventional interview questions before going there. It is not rocket signs.

Interview Questions

• When you can't get the job done, (although you work extra time and weekends)how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Oakland, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Was asked a list of generic questions. Very odd interview.

Interview Questions

• Who are two people you admire and why?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maersk Group.

Interview

Telephonic round. Followed by 3 objective aptitude test with a behavioral tests. At a senior role, company like Maersk carries such a dismissal process is just can not be fathomed.

Tests are heavy in to logical, mathematical and English adjectives and each question gets 10 seconds to read solve etc.

Highly unreasonable and a waste of time.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Copenhagen (Denmark)).

Interview

Interview process was very detailed. Needed to complete skills and personality tests. Meet with both local office and managers in Denmark. Straight forward interview questions, for the amount of effort with tests and interviews, little feedback on how things progressed and decisions were made.

Interview Questions

• Company Values, Local Business Relationships, Salary Expectations   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2017.

Interview

First phone call after initial contact over linkedin. Company is looking to work locally so they expect the candidates to relocate. They're looking for experienced people but do not seem to have a plan for the family to relocate

Interview Questions

• As we're starting a new team in Copenhagn, it's important to be able to work locally. Can you do that   1 Answer