Maersk Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maersk Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

Infrastructure Third Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Telephone, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I felt like The person who was interviewing me didnt have any interest to interview . Seems as if he is bored . Didnt got a chance to ask him about the organization by the way according to himself the IT is not valued much in user perspective . Good I didnt get the job and attitude of interview made me think twice

Interview Questions

• 1) How you write an email to end user explaining the situation on non tech terms ?   Answer Question

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maersk Group.

Interview

After submitting my application by walk in, i have received a call the next day as they were offering a position. I come the next day to do the LI/PI test with 20 other persons. The test took 30 mn and the HR assistant told us that they will contacted us back if we qualified.
    Two hours later i received a call from him to ask doing an other one the next day. That one took 30 mn and we were two persons doing it. Two days later i receive an other call telling me that i will meet the IT Manager for an interview. The Manager asked about my experience and knowledge and also wanted to determine my abilities on technical work.
    That test was to repair desktops for an hour, after 30 mn he come to the room and saw that i have already fixed four of them and he asked me to stop and come start working.
    Here is how i get the job.

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Like a 5K or 10K. 7 interviews total, lots of questions, nothing too intense. They took their time. They also sent a variety of folks to interview me -- Directors and VPs, which surprised me -- but no one who on my level (who I'd have been working with). This seemed a bit top-down to me, but I was glad to talk with whoever. One guy was very analytical and intense about my resume. Another just talked about values and told stories. I was honest and professional, whatever the "flavor" of the interviewer was, and that seemed to work well.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "what would you do in this scenario" questions   1 Answer

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

First, when you apply online they invite you for an interview by email. In this email they pretty much describe how the interview will be structured and how many time it will take.
    Once at their office, you conduct a logic test and a personality test, which will determine whether you are elegible to work within the company. The same day you have an interview with a HR representative.
    The questions the ask you are pretty much behaviour type of questions and I would encourage you to practice conventional interview questions before going there. It is not rocket signs.

Interview Questions

• When you can't get the job done, (although you work extra time and weekends)how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Oakland, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Was asked a list of generic questions. Very odd interview.

Trade Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

It was quick. Three stages. First HR then dept head and then the ceo. Later an informal chat with the HR head. It all happend within two weeks and usually it takes a month on average. The procedure maybe a little diff for some depts and ceo is not always interviewing for entry level roles

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Prior experience and what you would bring to the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail from HR within one week. They asked me to do PLI and PI assessments. I did it within 3 days and it went worse than ever.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in October 2016.

Interview

Clear, efficient, open and effective.

Friendly, professional and process-oriented experience. I had the good fortune to meet with my future boss for a cup of coffee prior to starting the process. This undoubtedly helped a lot, but it did not take any pressure of the hiring process. There were two logic tests (one at home and one at their location) and one personality test (all of which could ruin your chances at Maersk) followed by an interview with HR and then with the hiring manager. This was condensed in to just one half day, which was then followed by reference checks before I was offered a contract.

Interview Questions

• In the context of the role that you are applying for how would you perform the task? Do you always do it like that? What would you do if your approach didn't work?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Group (Pasig City (Philippines)).

Interview

There was an IQ, personality and typing exam at first then if you pass an HR would interview you and would recommend you to the next level. the next level is an interview with a supervisor and the manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maersk Group.

Interview

1- Brief telephonic chat by HR
    2- Telephonic interview by HM
    3- Face to face panel interview
    4- HR negotiations multiple times
    Also one need to clear a Predictive Index test (a few questions with no correct or wrong answers. this is supposedto to find out the personality traits - straight forward/diplomatic, process/details oriented or adhoc, introvert/extrovert etc) and Logical Indicator test 950 q in 12 Min0 to be eligible for working with the Maersk group. Whole process took over two months