Maersk Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maersk Logistics Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with local (non-HR) people. 1 on 1 interview with GM and their counterpart. GM made a very rude comment, yet I decided to overlook the character flaw and take the job. This proved to be a bad decision later on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. They refused to negotiate.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics in October 2014.

Interview

Nearly 6 weeks of approval. Lengthy process involved , the management team was really thorough in ensuring that we all understood the role and that I had the skill set. They were friendly and covered entirely the cost of flights , taxis and hotels to get to the interview . Was met with courtesy by everyone from the airport pick up to the door man . I felt great .

Interview Questions

• They presented a current development model, pinned it to the board and asked where would I start. It was not an exam , but a live development . I knew then that I either had the job or would know in a minute.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was exactly in line with my expectation .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Airoli (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

round 1, Apti-
    2- psycoanalytical test
    3- HR round
    4- Manager Interview

Apti test have average difficulty, time constraints are there, no negative marking
    HR round is also average (Depends upon the HR personel)

Operation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

interview was very tough, initially there was an aptitude test, following which was an interview with the manager, then senior manager level round, they check your aptitude, communication skills and honesty. etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

difficult

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

candidates need to go through iq and eq test first and then talk to HR followed by line manager if the candidate can pass the iq and eq tests. a lot of questions are very basis and probably be asked by many other international companies, so the interview part actually has nothing special. the interesting part I think is on the eq part, the company wants to know about your personality and characteristic and put you in the right position

Interview Questions

• very simple one like how you want to change people's mind   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Balneario Los Angles (Argentina)) in September 2010.

Interview

Good HR Team who are empathetic and work with you to secure the best deal. Interview Process - Written Aptitude Test, HR Interview, Direct Manager Interview and an interview with the Senior Management if needed. Overall a very healthy and pleasant recruitment process which is standardized across the group.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are generally open. So be careful on the choice of words and how you take your interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations are possible. Salaries are a little over the market rates but not too much. So don't try to be pushy with the numbers. Always look for the bigger picture - it's a huge group with opportunities across the globe.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Louis (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maersk Logistics (Port Louis (Mauritius)) in June 2010.

Interview

good hiring process. uses logical test

Negotiation

no negotiation made