Magellan Health Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Magellan Health Director Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

I had a 5 round interview process. First I spoke with a recruiter who told me about the position and asked some basic questions about my background and interests. The next interview was with the hiring manager who gave me more detailed information about the job and asked about how I would plan my work if I were hired. The final three interviews were with other members of the leadership team with whom I would be working. One was a panel inteview via web conference and the others were all phone calls.

After all this, I was told that I was the top candidate and that we just needed to work out some details. I discussed everything with my husband, and left a phone and an email message with the hiring manager. Nothing. I emailed again and reached out to the recruiter. Nothing.

Weeks later I learned that someone else had been hired for the position, and I only learned this because I know the person hired. To this day I've never been notified that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Magellan Health

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magellan Health in May 2009.

Interview

Internal position

Interview Questions