Magellan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.5

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

the process was not complicated. was told there would be second interview if selected, however never received a call for an interview, but did get an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• how do you get along with people   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Richmond, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Came through a temp agency so there was no interview process. Went in and only had 2 days of training and the management didnt know anything about anything. Was hired with 5 other people who also ended up getting fired for the same thing.

Interview Questions

• How well are you comfortable with working in a fast paced call center.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health in September 2016.

Interview

Not a fan of behavioral interviews but also not a fan of non-structured ones either. Went through a few over the phone interviews that had no structure to them at all. They seem to not really know what they are doing and this is pretty simple stuff. Plus it took 3 weeks to do what really should've taken a few days to do.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions other than asking about my resume, which it was obvious that they had hardly reviewed.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health.

Interview

Easy casual interview, first recruiter over the phone, then boss over phone then boss in person. All casual and friendly. Overall easy interview. Process moved fast once it got started.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Met one on one with the hiring supervisor so that there was no confusion on whom you would be working for. It was cordial and professional and informational about the position including expectations.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in working with others.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Penn State University, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with the Human Resources Department Head, and that was to get to know basic facts about me and what my career paths are. Then, the second interview was to talk about my skill-set and how it can relate to the position they are offering.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

Only a credentialing process; no interview. Very lengthy credentialing process. Rather confusing as well. Little assistance available to applicants through the credentialing process. Long hold times for customer service assistance

Claims Processor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in University City, St. Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (University City, St. Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very simple and quick. I applied got an email for my assesmne Test same day I completed them I got a call to come in for an interview. Went in interviewed with 3 supervisors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simply and easy met with 3 supervisors and they all where friendly and knowledgable. They answered all my questions and gave good insight to the company policies. All in all it was a good experience. The company seems to have a lot of perks and they have flex hours which will work for me and my family. The whole process was really good and very simple.

Seems like a really good company to grow in and learn a lot from

MFLC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Magellan Health (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I received an email notifying me of a phone interview which would be the first of three I was told. The first phone interview was pleasant although the interviewer did not have any knowledge really about the position or details of position. I was waiting on second interview which I was told would happen within 24hours-2 weeks. Never happened. No feedback or communication about process into the next phase of hiring not even an email that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview it was are you willing to speak in front of large crowds of people totaling 500, and asked, "what would you do in this situation" type questions and if you have experience in military.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Maryland Heights, MO).

Interview

Panel Interview with three supervisors. Mainly described the job responsibilities and dynamic of the team. Asked relevant questions associated with my previous and current employers. Very relaxed process where I didn't feel like I was being put on the spot.