Magellan Health Military Family Life Counselor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 134 interviews

Interviews at Magellan Health

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Magellan Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health

Interview

Very easy process. Multiple phone interviews. One face to face interview (if that). When they need someone, they move very quickly. Interviewers are usually laid back and understanding. If make it to this process, you;re usually in.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about work history and ability to handle military culture.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Magellan Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Magellan Health

Interview

The recruiter knew very little about the specific position I was applying for as far as location and availability. This actually seems typical for larger companies, just atypical when your experience is with smaller nonprofits. Recruiter contacted me over the phone and scheduled a clinical interview with a different person just a few days later. Interviewer was very friendly and seemed to also be in the MFLC role. Clinical interview was about 30 minutes (which she said was typical) and told me that a hiring supervisor would contact me between a few days and a few months, depending on availability. Interviewer also had no idea what the availability was. No call yet for 3rd phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an issue for an age group of your choice. How would you address it?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Alexandria, VA)

Interview

It was three rounds of interviews, all of which occurred on the phone. My "real" interview was the second one. The first was a screening. The third was a brief one with my eventual supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • They want to know your clinical experience and how it could relate to the military population. A HUGE boost if you have some type of military affiliation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Trenton, NJ)

Interview

Very nice interview staff. The screening process was thorough however nobody had a lot of info about the exact position or where in the community it would be. It turned out the position was in a school district that was just too far away. Had I known that up front I would have not pursued the job.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Magellan Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magellan Health in Jun 2013

Interview

Telephone interview following submission of comprehensive paper application. I was asked if I prefer working with adults or children. I was asked if I was willing to travel. I was asked for my preferences of military installations.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with public speaking?

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magellan Health (Colorado Springs, CO) in Sep 2012

Interview

Application is online at magellanmflc.org. Interview was by telephone.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I am comfortable working solo assignments.
RSS Feed</>Embed