Magic Leap Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Magic Leap

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magic Leap in Jun 2018

Interview

The interviewers and engineers were all very nice, but the company seems to be a mess. My process lasted over a month. After a lot of debate as to whether or not the position was actually open, they gave me a verbal offer, saying they would send me the written offer by the end of the week. After not hearing back, I reached out to my HR contact. He completely ghosted me. I never heard back from them. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Take home questions and questions about my experience. No coding.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview process was seamless and efficient. At every point in the process I was clear on where things stood as well as next steps. The recruiter that I worked with was very responsive and flexible in scheduling. The recruiting team did an excellent job providing insight into the culture of the company. Which factored very positively into my decision to accept the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Challenging and specific to the responsibilities of the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had 4 interviews with different members of the team I would be joining. First: General background 2nd: With team lead behavioral 3rd and 4th: Technical interviews. They were all over google hangouts. The interview process took a while as they were not sure about availability. I also interviewed with a person from a different team midway as the position I had applied to got filled.

Interview Questions
  • General behavioral questions on my past experience and why I'd qualify for the job. Several standard questions about C++.

Magic Leap

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap in Jun 2018

Interview

Had 1 out of supposedly 4 online interviews. I thought it went pretty well. Never heard a peep for any of the follow on interviews or a rejection. Questions were not too difficult; they were limited to my resume and the thought-process behind test engineering.

Interview Questions
  • Pick an application and describe how you would write a test for it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Sunnyvale, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

HR background check, OA, then a technical phone interview and then onsite interviews. No hard questions, just like medium questions on Leetcode. But the whole process took a relative long time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Magic Leap

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Magic Leap

Interview

I applied through referral and got a call immediately 1 day after. i thought it was just an initial hr phone screen, but it seemed the guy calling me was a technical person, which i didnt know since he didnt introduce himself properly. i was not prepared at all, and was bombarded with technical questions right away. i felt like if i was aware of the technical interview happening, i would have passed the interview. instead, what i thought was an initial phone screen turned out to be a technical hiring manager test. sad, as i wouldve wanted to work for this company. :(

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in May 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the sourcers. I was then given a tour of parts of the Magic Leap facility. Then I was given an interview by two of the supervisors. I was then given the job later in the evening.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Magic Leap (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2018

Interview

I first had a couple calls with the recruiter to see how my skill set would fit in at the company. I then has a quick screening call that went well. They flew me into HQ in Florida for a day-long set of interviews with engineers from several teams that I would be working with.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked a trick question about C++ virtual functions and asked where the runtime error was.

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in May 2018

Interview

4 Google Hangout calls, 1 on-site interview. Occasionally there were up to 3 week gaps between communication but persist through the recruiting process and the end result will be worth it.

Interview Questions
  • What was a situation where you had to do something you didn't believe in, and how did you resolve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2018

Interview

It was long process. It involved phone screens and on-site interviews. They use google hangouts for phone screens. You talk to manager, team members and senior engineers. The interviewers were friendly. the recruiter kept me informed.

Interview Questions
  • domain knowledge for the role simple coding questions - find duplicates among two lists
Viewing 91 - 100 of 163 Interviews