Magic Leap Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

Applied through the website. Internal recruiter reached out and had a google hangout interview. Following that another video interview with hiring manager. Last step was onsite interviews with around 8 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

Two phone calls + one on-site interview. On-site interview was with eight different employees across the company. After that, the HR lead informed me I would be hearing from them on next steps within the next month. I believe the company entered a hiring freeze (or just decided against hiring me) because I never even received a follow-up communication.

Interview Questions
  • What does your current team look like?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

The process was long and repetitive. After several phone interviews and one on one interviews with 6 different people, I found out I was not selected for the position. And I found out about their final disposition because I kept emailing the HR person for a final response.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Magic Leap

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magic Leap

Interview

2 Phone screenings and then an onsite. They originally wanted to hire me for a more research based role but based on my preferences, they swapped out the last two interviewers for more software based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Magic Leap

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap

Interview

Standard recruiter call, hour long interview with a designer and then design challenge. Company changed the position mid interview to a Senior Product Designer position. Was frustrating I wasn’t told this before spending time on the design challenge.

Interview Questions
  • What does your design process look like from beginning to end?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

There were two Google hangouts. Both were with Python. I was rejected after the 2nd one saying I need more experience with python. I could get the answers and explained the answers for the questions (got the code for the answer within a short time), so a bit puzzled with that. Also The 2nd interview experience was not great .. too much noise in the background while I was asked to explain or hear the question. Good thing, the interviewers were pretty smart and seems a company with pretty smart people

Interview Questions
  • 1st was an Object-oriented sys design. 2nd was a Parsing question

Magic Leap

Application

I interviewed at Magic Leap

Interview

Applied online. Got a noreply email confirming receipt of my application. Got another noreply email at 1:30AM rejecting me. Doesn't seem like a human even viewed my application. Don't waste your time applying through their jobs page.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Plantation, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

This was the best recruiting process I have ever experienced. I've worked for many public, private and start-up companies. From the beginning, the recruiting team coordinated everything professionally. They were all experts in their areas, which built a lot of confidence and trust which in turn inspired me to want to join. The Magic Leap team was incredibly supportive, responsive, and candid about expectations, timelines, and what to expect. Thanks for such a great on boarding process too!

Interview Questions
  • The interview process and questions were very in depth, focused on the role, and purposeful in order to ensure that it was a great mutual fit, both professionally and culturally.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magic Leap (Sunnyvale, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process is pretty lengthy and exhaustive. 3 Phone Interviews 6 rounds of on site interiview 1 VP interview Questions range from STAR, Situational, Logical reasoning to job-related tech questions. It was challenging but at the same time shows how high the bar is set to crack the interview. Expect a long delay in the process. It took 4 weeks after interview to get a confirmation on your candidacy

Interview Questions
  • Questions involved breakdown of tech like SLAM. Some questions on situational based and STAR pattern questions.

Magic Leap

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Magic Leap

Interview

The process was very long and there were many phone calls over a few weeks. Some with the hiring manager and others with engineers at Magic Leap. After a few interviews I received a phone call with an unofficial offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 61 - 70 of 163 Interviews