Magna International Production Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna International (Highland Park, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

I recieved a call to come in for an interview, when I arrived, I introduced myself to the receptionist and was told to have seat. while I was waiting, remembered not to look nervous or sweaty, just to remain calm and cheerful. When the human resource interviewer came form his office, he spoke my name and intoduced himself to me. We entered his office and i waited for him to sit down first before I did, and then the interview began. He ask me questions that I expected to be asked such as: Why did you leave your previous employer?, Why should we hire you?, What are your strengths and weakness?, If I called your previous employer what would he/she say about you? and so on. I can honestly say that I looked him directly in the eye on each answer that I gave, looking to see his reaction to the feedback I was giving. After it was over I waited for him to extend his hand and I extened mines and we shook hands and it was over. I thanked the receptionist and asked for the HR business card and I left the building.

Interview Questions