Maguire Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maguire Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maguire Group.

Interview

Very informal interview, more of a conversation. Got a tour of the office and met project managers and certain staff then briefly went over my resume. Wasn't asked many questions, was mostly told about the company and job opportunities I would have as an intern. My interviewer stressed that they were looking for well-rounded and personable people.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking into getting out of this experience?   Answer Question

Project Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maguire Group (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview. Pretty comprehensive. no difficult question, if you know what you are interviewing for. Know your field in detail and you will be ok. Important to know the industry and mention clients and former projects

Utility Locator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maguire Group (Gardner, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Asked if I was able to walk for long periods of time. Be outside for the whole day. Possible exploration in the deep woods to find sewer lines on paper streets.

Negotiation

None

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maguire Group in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was relatively informal. Was asked where else that I had applied and about my previous work experience related to the company. Discussion primarily revolved around what tasks I would be responsible for and the amount of hours I could work per week. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Because it was for an internship, I do not believe negotiating was really on the table. I offered a slightly inflated hourly rate and was offered what I wanted.