Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Onsite Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. Had to go to the location for the personal interview. The telephonic interview lasted for around 15 to 20 minutes. Personal Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koramangala (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Koramangala (India)).

Interview

Worst interview ever..only show off by asking some regular questions to sell this and that. HR is worst I can say as they won't provide even 75% of what you expected. Will make u round of their office 3-4 times. They will negotiate deeply. Have to work on weekends even till late nights also.

Senior Manager Banking & Treasury Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Totally Nuisance & Unprofessional. They will ask you to fill up some so called "Evaluation Test" which has no connection with the position or even the work profile that one handles. They dont even see the position and HR Ms. Shreya Mehta at (Worli) Mumbai talks so rudely.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Just make sit for an hour saying concerned person is busy   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

4 stages of selection. ( for me , might vary for you )
    1st - Interview with the team leader of the local office
    2nd - Online Test of Cocubes ( Link will be sent via mail by the hr manager )
    3rd - HR interview (Telephonic )
    4th - Interview with any senior manager.

Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring Process happened in three to four rounds. It was a bit difficult and too much of time taking First round was HR Round and the second round happened with one of the recruiter and last round was with the zonal head and South head. After the interview they had some two personality tests.

Resort Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Stream lined and meticulous process of selection, conducted at 4 levels involving an online aptitude, analytical and job knowledge test. During the process the HR Selection head was in constant touch and kept discussing and taking feedback on the selection process. A very well structured and well defined process, recruiter also makes sure that the entire process is briefed to the candidate and adherence to timelines are ensured.

Interview Questions

• Details of achievements and process improvements with results.   Answer Question

Tele Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Three rounds of Interview by H.R, Unit Head / Regional Manager & Branch Head. My team handling, retention & target orientation skills were analysed by various departmental heads. Interdepartmental coordination is an important factor you require to sustain in this company.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience in handling a team & achievements   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was preety much interesting and was full of brain stroming sessions.
    1. Round of Interview with HR
    2. 2nd Round was with Branch Marketing Manager
    3. 3rd with Branch Manager
    4. 4th with Zonal HR.
    5. And Final with Zonal Marketing Manager

Interview Questions

• What is that unique thing you will do to engage customers and make them Holiday with Club Mahindra?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Was made to feel very comfortable by the leadership. The interview was more of a discussion than an assessment process. Quality of discussion was very high. The process included several rounds of meeting with the leadership team

Interview Questions

• My motivating factors and what drives me; What am I passionate about?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first round with Branch HR, second round with Branch Sales Manager third round with regional manager marketing fourth round with Regional Manager Sales fifth round with HR head sixth round with then Zonal Sales head seventh round with branch Marketing manager eighth round with venue sales manager.

Interview Questions

• asked about working hours, working pressure, working on national holidays and gazetted holidays.   1 Answer