Mahindra Satyam Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra Satyam Associate Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Pune (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a simple process of Interview. They has a 1 to 1 round, which included a Technical cum HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total as mentioned below.

1. Aptitude test : 100 questions in 1 hour. I do not know about the cut off. I got 66 marks.
    2. Technical test : It was Oral interview and they asked about the known and favorite technologies and asked some questions related to them.
    3. Technical cum HR Round : They asked some technical questions and asked to speak on 1-2 topics for 2 minutes and relate my strengths to real time examples.
    4. HR round : They told me that I should be ready for any location and anything for at least first 2 years as I have to sign 2 years bond with the Company.

and at last I got the offer letter :-)

Interview Questions

• What is the use of Index in oracle?   Answer Question
    • What is OOPS concepts and how can we use them in system security   Answer Question
    • What is the use of software testing and why we do regression testing   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please ask some questions related to anything about company or your position etc. Don't show that you are just dumb and do whatever the company will ask you to do for the sake of money. Just try to show your attitude in good manner that you have all the capabilities they want in am employee.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

It was good, they were clear about my role, shift, timings, pay etc.

Interview Questions

• would you sign a contract with us   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2009.

Interview

interview process is moderately easy. the hr will conduct the first round followed by a technical round and then the negotiation phase with the hr will begin. all the applicants need to show confidence in the interview. more than half of the knowledge in the work environment will be new and will not be entirely related to your expertise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Satyam   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiations are very tricky so you have to be extra careful. there is always a room for more and there are no guidelines on who gets what or which band gets what. the rules could be bent for people with affiliations.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2008.

Interview

The organisation visited our campus for placements in the year 2008. The process started off with a pre-placement presentation about the organisation which briefed the candidates about the job description, roles & responsibilities, trainings, organisational hierarchy and job growth in the organisation. There were a panel of two members from the organisation. They were very much impressed with the response from the students and the institute. The process began with a aptitude test and was followed up with a face-to-face interview for the shortlisted candidates. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and encouraging which helped in a free flowing and "fun" interview experience. A word of advice to other applicants - they look for a positive spirit in the candidates, a willingness to learn and stick with the company for some time (2 years). All the best!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, there was no scope to negotiate for a better offer. They were determined as per the agreement between the placement board and the company.