Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions in California | Glassdoor

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions in California

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

good inteview process, had 2 round of technical and one managiral and a hr round.

answered all the questions.. very long screening process.. didnt get the result for next 2 weeks
    lengthy application and online process.. need to fill more forms for visa details
    good hr connection

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a telephonic round where the interviewer did not really ask me anything technical. Had a second round with the client manager and he asked me perhaps 2 technical questions. The first round was with a person who later became my obnoxious colleague. The client manager was a sensible person from the client org but he seemed to have selected people with zero experience also later on so I expect he takes a cut from the hiring company and as long as you are somewhat able to convey your ideas, you will be taken.

Interview Questions

• 1. How does item category determination take place in SAP CRM?
      2. How do you set up a catalog and org in SAP CRM?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The company refused to negotiate on the salary. They are among the lower payers in the market. I only took the job because of other convenience and I guess they understood it.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process with Satyam was ok but with client wasnt good. Hiring process wasnt professional. HR is pathetic. They dont give a heed to employee concerns. Once the visa was approved, they just pressurize you to join at any cost and keep on following on a daily basis to check if you are joining or not. Lot of insecurity and unprofessional attitude.

Interview Questions

• I want you to resign on this day. Negotations on salary not at par.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pathetic.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Mountain View, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First it was a telephonic interview and the 1:1 Video conferencing.

Interview Questions

They were not ready to file Green card.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview process mostly on generic and logical questions were asked Project management, budgeting and resource allocation on scenario based

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. HR called and setup interview ,I got call from India Hybd and they asked all routine J2EE Questions all from FAQ.

Too less salary