Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

Got into the job as a fresher after completing my BTech. The entire process for enrollment consisted of a aptitude test, technical test, Group discussion and technical and hr interview. aptitude and technical exams consisted of basic questions and any average student can clear it. Group discussion was more focused on attitude and inter personal communication skill.

Interview Questions

• During Technical Interview, I was asked to explain in detail the project work done at college level. The interviewer was well versed in Visual C and hence had a nice discussion on the approach and Class diagram.   2 Answers

Team Lead Interview

Interview

I have 8 years of exp in software developement, i was interviewd by mahidnra satyam and got selected. They had given me some joining date, which was 2 months frm my interview date. I had my well settled job which i left for mahindra satyam, by assuming tht, they will take me on my joining date. But these people on the date of joining told me tht they r extending my joining... internally i came to know abt the extension tht, the project got scrapped. they never called me again..............So i suggest never joining this company. As they r big cheaters.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

It started of with my previous assignments and went thru my roles and responsibilites at my current project and some scenario questions.

Negotiation

It was pretty straight forward..

Nil Interview

Interview

Major Areas of Accountability
    ? Maintain in depth interface with the customer, the Business Development team and the Value Streams regarding progress, status and strategies.

? Coordinate/Support the sales activities, new business capture and proposal work with the assigned team members according to G-SIS standard business processes.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

on campus placement , concentrated more on Quant and aptitude . technical interview was to the level of a fresher

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

written test, GD, HR interview, Technical interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

2 techhnical and 1 manager round

Negotiation

30 %

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

written test followed by group discussion then interview

not a great pay

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

2 rounds

Interview Questions

visa initiated with current company

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

Was good.