Mahindra Satyam Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra Satyam Software Developer Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

good inteview process, had 2 round of technical and one managiral and a hr round.

answered all the questions.. very long screening process.. didnt get the result for next 2 weeks
lengthy application and online process.. need to fill more forms for visa details
good hr connection

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

Interview

its a face to face interview held as a part of on-campus visit. they have a written exam followed by technical and HR interviews. written exam is more on aptitude and basic english. HR is just for the name sake. Only technical interview decides the chances of the students

Interview Questions

• about database performance tuning   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

I am talking about back in 2005

Written test on aptitude.- Screening
    Group discussion.- Screening
    Interview.-Screening

Written test appeared: 150+
    GD:50+
    Interview: 20+
    Final selection: 7

Panel was friendly. consisted of 2 guys. One HR and one Tech.
    Not much difficult questions

Interview Questions

• You have a piece of Hot iron in a tightly enclosed room. What will be the mode of Heat transfers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Campus placement in 2005

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

2 rounds

Interview Questions

visa initiated with current company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chandigarh (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

offcampus

Interview Questions

• it was average, as per fresher standards   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Round 1 - Written Test - Aptitude Verbal and Logical Reasoning. They were quite easy because I had enough practice from 1 year ahead Round -2 - Technical - STructs and Unions - C and others from C, HR - why mahindra? how? hobbies? expectations?

Interview Questions

• Whats the most exciting thing now ?.   1 Answer

Joining too late (More than an year after they accepted me)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ongole (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Ongole (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

First the hiring process starts with one written test consists of some general aptitude and English questions after that Technical and HR interview will be there, they will test the mental ability of the person and technically how good he is.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Pune (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

One day before the interview i was called by a job assistant(Seed Infotech) that there is requirement in Mahindra Satyam for Java/J2EE.I confirmed them and started preparing for the same.The next day I reached the place(Seed Infotech Campus) at 9'o clock.That was the time given to me.By 12'o clock a senior lady from the company came there and test bagan.It consisted of 60 questions of which 30 were aptitude and 30 were from core java.Questions were little tough as questions from java are really SCJP questions.The duration for the test was 1 hour.After submission of answer sheet,result was announced in half an hour.I was selected for the next round that was 1:1 interview at Mahindra Satyam,Dhole Patil Road.When we reached the place there was First round of technical interview.Questions were really tough,not direct but mainly of java program execution.I was little nervous but answered them.I cleared the interview and was called for HR interview.The interviewer just wanted to know what are my skill sets and whether i won't leave the company early as i am married.Then she told me they will let me know whether i was selected or not.After 3 days i got the call from their Chennai office that i got selected.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly related to interface implementation.Most of them were from program execution.I really didn't remember   1 Answer

Negotiation

As i joined as fresher so there was no negotiation phase for me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

After the online test was conducted the results were out in a weeks time.After which I was called for the face to face interview. It was mixed bad of technical and bit non-technical(managerial) .The duration of interview was almost 1 hour.Was given some programs to write and dry run of some codes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such... But was put into some pressure situations   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

There are three stages in the interview process - Online Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.