Mahindra Satyam Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra Satyam Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The Initial rounds of Interview were held on Phone and F2F, on the Mahindra Satyam Campus In Cyberabad,Hyderabad.Though a bit difficult to comprehend as being easy,The interview as a whole was an really exciting and friendly experience with all the HRs and recruiters In the company.To say the Least the company values your experience and technical knowledge and pay appropriately compared to others in competition who offer even lesser pay packages and much longer work hours.

Interview Questions

• I've got nothing to say except that one of the recruiters did ask me many questions related to networking and marketing knowledge which i had in my previous company., also went a bit personal in asking about my love life and whom i would prefer in case of a marriage.Other than that,its quiet satisfactory.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes the negotiations were satisfactory and the HR gave me a Hike in Pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process is very simple. If you are coming from any prestigious institutes like Infy, Wipro, TCS, HCL, Accenture or CTS the interview is very simple. It will hardly take 2 mins to complete the interview and no chances of rejection. Irrespective of the skillset you hold you will getting the flat hike of 20-25% of your current CTC.