Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. GET Interview Questions

3.2

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an Aptitude test followed by a GD followed by a video conferencing. The aptitude test had both technical and general aptitude question and was an elimination round. GD was a case study where the group was supposed to discuss and not debate and find a common conclusion within 20 minutes and also was an elimination round. Finally there was Interview via video conferencing about a month later. The whole process took two months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Warangal (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied from college placement drive
    First round Aptitude ,Apti Was based on basic technical question just brush up your basics before going for exam
    Second round is case study
    Third and fourth round Personal Interview
    Interview is purely HR Based
    Very few technical question and questions are related to project work
    People are very gentle no need of getting tensed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self
      Question related to final year project   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2014.

Interview

On first day, they gave a pre-placement presentation.
    Then there was an online test (Verbal, Quant and Technical). The test was easy. Technical questions were based on your basic knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts. They've recently changed the pattern of this test. There were NO questions related to Automobile GK and farming as written in previous reviews.
    They selected 10 students for GD.
    One case study (Polluter's dilemma) was given as a topic of GD and we were asked to provide solutions. 7 students went for the interviews.
    In interview, they asked mostly about projects and in depth questions about the area you are interested in.

Interview Questions

• HR: How would you sell this (a Nokia) phone to someone who already has an iPhone?
      Tech: How the IC engines are evolving with time?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zahirabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Zahirabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Its the basic procedure, narrowing down starts with a written test. The test will cover general aptitude, engineering basics, two problems, auto passion related, English usage. For us HR and Tech interview was taken together. They'll bombard with random questions, like from why a potato wouldn't boil at high altitudes to more technical ones, mostly something you've mentioned in CV.

Interview Questions

• How long do you intend to stay here?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Indore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Written round consisting of General Aptitude and Technical Papers: Paper was fairly easy(organized by CoCubes),

Group Discussion:on "The future of Indian Automobile Manufacturers in Global Market" out of 14 people, 6 were selected.

Technical/HR Interview: The interview was pretty straight forward. In depth knowledge of the projects was checked.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2013.

Interview

Two separate online written rounds for technical and aptitude. Each of which was eliminative. This was followed by a GD of bingo format. Those selected from this was taken to interview.

Interview Questions

• GD was a different format. We were supposed to discuss nominate one among us for the post they were offering   Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

aptitude, technical,bingo round then pi

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kolkata (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

General aptitude, technical aptitude, Bingo, PI

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Selection procedure for M&M starts with a couple of online tests : First is the Quantitative ability & Verbals & Logical Reasoning, and the second is the Technical and Academic competence test.
    The next round is called Bingo, in which the shortlisted candidates are divided in groups of 8 or 9 and made to sit in a semi circle in front of a moderator. Since, I got placed through campus recruitment, they assume that everyone would be knowing everyone else to an extent. Therefore, in the Bingo round we had to express our views on any of the other candidates letting others and the moderator know about his skills, achievements, behaviour, attitude, competence, personal opinion and the like.
    The basic purpose of Bingo is to find the most suitable person to hire. And in the end, everyone is asked to select one person and reject one person apart from oneself.

Shortlisted candidate can further expect a Telephonic Interview by the respective department they have opted for.

Interview Questions

• As far as sales is concerned, the maximum they would do is give you a real life situation regarding a sales issue, and will ask you how will you possibly address it.   Answer Question