Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.2

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Bangalore Rural (India)).

Interview

Quality related activities and Handling of documents, handling of parts handling of instruments handling of raw material certificate handling of Special Process or treatment handling of assembly and coordinating with organization.

Interview Questions

• This is Aerospace or Automobile   1 Answer

Negotiation

10 Years experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. TECHNICAL TEST: It was average on difficulty level. If you have studied basics, you'll clear it. It was conducted by CoCubes.

2. PSYCHOMETRIC TEST: Personality test. Personality tests are designed so they include several questions measuring an identical personality trait. Hence, consistency in the way you respond to questions is very important.

3. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW: Internship related questions and questions from subject of interest. My subjects were machine design and material science.

4. HR INTERVIEW: Introduction and personality traits and to justify those traits.

Interview Questions

• Explain theory of elasticity and some questions related to it.
      Some formulaes such as bending moment equation and torsion equation.   4 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied from college placement,

First round- Aptitude and technical MCQ
    Aptitude was based on basic questions, you can just refer to RS Agarwal book
    And also just brush up your basics before going for exam, around 600 students gave the online paper.
    Second round was physicomatric test. It was simple and they just wanted to check you are not confused in decision making process.
    They took a day to process the result and selected 25 top candidates.
    After waiting for months,
    Third round was telephonic Interview
    Interview is purely HR Based
    Fourth round was technical interview,
     few technical questions were asked and questions are related to project work majorly
    People are very gentle no need of getting tensed.
    Just be calm and brush up your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how a turbocharger works, then about supercharger, then about the difference in both them, then they asked about the car steering system (understeer, oversteer etc), then they asked about the project I was doing, I explained them each and everything they also asked about my minor project.   1 Answer

GET Interview Electrical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanesar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Thanesar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First there was apptitude and technical test online.
    2nd round was technical ineterview
    and 3rd round HR interview.
    For technical prepare your basic electrical subjects well.They ask for Favorite subject.
    ONline test is good, conceptual questions are asked.
    Every round is elimination round.
    interviewers were not very nice. They are very strict.

Interview Questions

• they were asking basic electrical questions in the interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. telephonic introduction.
    2. online test both technical and aptitude
       after 2.5 weeks
    3. online video interview
        after 2 weeks
    4.results via email (selected)
    5.provided with recruitment resume format
       after 1.5 weeks
    6.medical examination schedule.
       after a week
    7.offer letter

Interview Questions

• all sort of technical questions from projects, resume and IS codes   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)).

Interview

GD followed by interview. The group discussion has few sub rounds, for instance, a group task. In our case it was about to solve a story just by knowing bits and pieces of it. It basically tests your coordination and managerial skills.

Interview Questions

• About the kind of work that is waiting for me?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an Aptitude test followed by a GD followed by a video conferencing. The aptitude test had both technical and general aptitude question and was an elimination round. GD was a case study where the group was supposed to discuss and not debate and find a common conclusion within 20 minutes and also was an elimination round. Finally there was Interview via video conferencing about a month later. The whole process took two months.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

1) BAT(Baja aptitude test). - Use basic GRE material to prepare for this test (important topics = probability, Permutation and combinations, Work/time, Geometry)
    2) Group discussion (watch youtube videos on case study and group discussions. Practice speaking fluently and thinking critically. You could use GRE arguments here)
    3) HR+Technical interview (face to face)

Interview Questions

• The aptitude was similar to GRE or any other aptitude test.
      The GD round consisted case study.
      I didn't clear the GD round so I dont have much idea what was asked for the last interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview round in college campus. There was a group discussion round followed by a personal interview,further they conducted direct interviews and asked questions based on resume ,interests and positions handled.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Warangal (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied from college placement drive
    First round Aptitude ,Apti Was based on basic technical question just brush up your basics before going for exam
    Second round is case study
    Third and fourth round Personal Interview
    Interview is purely HR Based
    Very few technical question and questions are related to project work
    People are very gentle no need of getting tensed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self
      Question related to final year project   Answer Question