Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

3.2

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

I was applying for their foreign graduate program. The interview was geared towards understanding my motivations for applying to a job in India.

Cfd Engineer Interview

Interview

I am applying CFD Engineer position in US. HR from this company does not ask me any questions about my skills or background, but ask my SSN, driver license information and the copies of my SSN card, passport, driver license and degree. It is so wired to ask these information before they supply an offer.

Interview Questions

• I did not supply those copies to HR, then the HR said they could not submit my application until they get all of the copies. Have anyone came across this situation before?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Written test containing technical section, aptitude section and auto section. Then interview containing simple questions. Questions related to the studies.

Interview Questions

• Questions are easy and related to your area of interest   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. TECHNICAL TEST: It was average on difficulty level. If you have studied basics, you'll clear it. It was conducted by CoCubes.

2. PSYCHOMETRIC TEST: Personality test. Personality tests are designed so they include several questions measuring an identical personality trait. Hence, consistency in the way you respond to questions is very important.

3. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW: Internship related questions and questions from subject of interest. My subjects were machine design and material science.

4. HR INTERVIEW: Introduction and personality traits and to justify those traits.

Interview Questions

• Explain theory of elasticity and some questions related to it.
      Some formulaes such as bending moment equation and torsion equation.
      1 Answer

GET Interview Electrical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanesar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Thanesar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First there was apptitude and technical test online.
    2nd round was technical ineterview
    and 3rd round HR interview.
    For technical prepare your basic electrical subjects well.They ask for Favorite subject.
    ONline test is good, conceptual questions are asked.
    Every round is elimination round.
    interviewers were not very nice. They are very strict.

Interview Questions

• they were asking basic electrical questions in the interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. telephonic introduction.
    2. online test both technical and aptitude
       after 2.5 weeks
    3. online video interview
        after 2 weeks
    4.results via email (selected)
    5.provided with recruitment resume format
       after 1.5 weeks
    6.medical examination schedule.
       after a week
    7.offer letter

Interview Questions

• all sort of technical questions from projects, resume and IS codes   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)).

Interview

GD followed by interview. The group discussion has few sub rounds, for instance, a group task. In our case it was about to solve a story just by knowing bits and pieces of it. It basically tests your coordination and managerial skills.

Interview Questions

• About the kind of work that is waiting for me?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an Aptitude test followed by a GD followed by a video conferencing. The aptitude test had both technical and general aptitude question and was an elimination round. GD was a case study where the group was supposed to discuss and not debate and find a common conclusion within 20 minutes and also was an elimination round. Finally there was Interview via video conferencing about a month later. The whole process took two months.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

1) BAT(Baja aptitude test). - Use basic GRE material to prepare for this test (important topics = probability, Permutation and combinations, Work/time, Geometry)
    2) Group discussion (watch youtube videos on case study and group discussions. Practice speaking fluently and thinking critically. You could use GRE arguments here)
    3) HR+Technical interview (face to face)

Interview Questions

• The aptitude was similar to GRE or any other aptitude test.
      The GD round consisted case study.
      I didn't clear the GD round so I dont have much idea what was asked for the last interview.
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It all begins from the time that you apply for a job. Some employers have begun to include pre-screening elements in the online application form itself. In addition to asking for your resume and possibly a cover letter, an employer may also require you to:

• Rate yourself in terms of specific skills or knowledge
    • Answer “open ended” questions (such as “How have you proven your leadership qualities in a work situation?”)
    • Respond to a Personality Survey or Skills Assessment

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer