Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

3.1

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

I was applying for their foreign graduate program. The interview was geared towards understanding my motivations for applying to a job in India.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral and fit questions. No case.   1 Answer

Cfd Engineer Interview

Interview

I am applying CFD Engineer position in US. HR from this company does not ask me any questions about my skills or background, but ask my SSN, driver license information and the copies of my SSN card, passport, driver license and degree. It is so wired to ask these information before they supply an offer.

Interview Questions

• I did not supply those copies to HR, then the HR said they could not submit my application until they get all of the copies. Have anyone came across this situation before?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Written test containing technical section, aptitude section and auto section. Then interview containing simple questions. Questions related to the studies.

Interview Questions

• Questions are easy and related to your area of interest   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process went hardly 2 or 3 meenuts. I was asked about my previous employer and nature of work done there . I told all about the previous employer and nature of work which was carried by me in the previous office. Actually where I worked , that was a Govt office but I have no documentary proof for this.

Interview Questions

• no more questioned and say to tell till Monday but I nothing till date.   2 Answers

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Bangalore Rural (India)).

Interview

Quality related activities and Handling of documents, handling of parts handling of instruments handling of raw material certificate handling of Special Process or treatment handling of assembly and coordinating with organization.

Interview Questions

• This is Aerospace or Automobile   1 Answer

Negotiation

10 Years experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. TECHNICAL TEST: It was average on difficulty level. If you have studied basics, you'll clear it. It was conducted by CoCubes.

2. PSYCHOMETRIC TEST: Personality test. Personality tests are designed so they include several questions measuring an identical personality trait. Hence, consistency in the way you respond to questions is very important.

3. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW: Internship related questions and questions from subject of interest. My subjects were machine design and material science.

4. HR INTERVIEW: Introduction and personality traits and to justify those traits.

Interview Questions

• Explain theory of elasticity and some questions related to it.
      Some formulaes such as bending moment equation and torsion equation.   4 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied from college placement,

First round- Aptitude and technical MCQ
    Aptitude was based on basic questions, you can just refer to RS Agarwal book
    And also just brush up your basics before going for exam, around 600 students gave the online paper.
    Second round was physicomatric test. It was simple and they just wanted to check you are not confused in decision making process.
    They took a day to process the result and selected 25 top candidates.
    After waiting for months,
    Third round was telephonic Interview
    Interview is purely HR Based
    Fourth round was technical interview,
     few technical questions were asked and questions are related to project work majorly
    People are very gentle no need of getting tensed.
    Just be calm and brush up your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how a turbocharger works, then about supercharger, then about the difference in both them, then they asked about the car steering system (understeer, oversteer etc), then they asked about the project I was doing, I explained them each and everything they also asked about my minor project.   1 Answer

GET Interview Electrical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanesar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Thanesar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First there was apptitude and technical test online.
    2nd round was technical ineterview
    and 3rd round HR interview.
    For technical prepare your basic electrical subjects well.They ask for Favorite subject.
    ONline test is good, conceptual questions are asked.
    Every round is elimination round.
    interviewers were not very nice. They are very strict.

Interview Questions

• they were asking basic electrical questions in the interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. telephonic introduction.
    2. online test both technical and aptitude
       after 2.5 weeks
    3. online video interview
        after 2 weeks
    4.results via email (selected)
    5.provided with recruitment resume format
       after 1.5 weeks
    6.medical examination schedule.
       after a week
    7.offer letter

Interview Questions

• all sort of technical questions from projects, resume and IS codes   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)).

Interview

GD followed by interview. The group discussion has few sub rounds, for instance, a group task. In our case it was about to solve a story just by knowing bits and pieces of it. It basically tests your coordination and managerial skills.

Interview Questions

• About the kind of work that is waiting for me?   1 Answer