Maimonides Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maimonides Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Maimonides Medical Center

2.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center.

Interview

I first met with the recruiter; they were very nice and friendly. I met with them in their office for questions/resume review/reference review. After that I had a short break and then we met with the nurse manager who was hiring, and we did a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember too many questions they asked me -- just about my career goals, what makes me unique as a nurse, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief questioning if you already work there in another capacity/role. For current employees all paperwork requested needed to be submitted before being granted an interview. Interviewer was polite and direct.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

My hiring process includes dropping resume off in person, then got phone call back in a month for the first interview with nurse recruiter. After passing the interview with recruiter, I was schedule with a unit manager and after that will be a unit staff interview.

Interview Questions

• Why nursing? Why MMC? What would you do in such situations?   1 Answer

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

it was the match. Long drawn out and overly complicated. Overall it was great. Just be willing to wait and play by the rules. I love this place. Overall it was easy.

Interview Questions

• what are you interested in doing with your career when you finish residency?   Answer Question

Volunteer/Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied through the SYEP program and chose to work at Maimonides Medical Center. I was sent to the volunteer department and then to be sent to the hospital auditorium where I would be put in a different department for help needed. I was given the MMC department.

Interview Questions

• what are your interests or which department would you like to work at?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring was straighforward. Apply and once you've been selected there is an interview process. Interview was first comducted by human resources and then with manager of the unit. If it is a match, then references are needed. A test is administered to determine knowledge base of job description. Background check as well as medical clearence follows therafter.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center in November 2012.

Interview

basic questions tell me about yourself, how would you handle difficult situations, time management how do you think your experience in other facilities can benefit this department and facility

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Shanon will go easy on you. The other one (forgot her name) will not. I question their values n education or even how much they cares about the nurse vs staffing. I told them I was in school for my fnp and they pretty much told me I needed to pick one...the full time 5 day a week outpatient RN position....or go to school. It was a no brainer. Also, this interview was a floor transfer, my education was paid by them, they they did not support it. Huh?

Interview Questions

• What do you suspect to the older patient who passed out in the bathroom?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, Emergency Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one with recruiter , one with manager, Impress both. Most likely will let you know on the spot if they like you or not. If you pass round one with the recruiter , you will get a tour of the unit you are applying for. If the manager is not sure, they will decide in about a week weather or not they really want you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didnt need to negotiate, Offer was very fair

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center.

Interview

The previous Manager/Supervisor didn't ask too many complicated questions.

Negotiation

The salary is already based on the job title.