Main Street America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Main Street America

ADP Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street America (Auburn, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a normal and average process. It was not prompt and effective. The interview was nice and friendly. It was overall a relaxed environment. The grounds were clean and kept. The what if questions seem a bit tedious, but I guess that is there procedure.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle multiple tasks?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Main Street America.

Interview

Interview was done by several team members; overall very positive. Started with an HR phone screen, followed by a series of one-on-one interviews, then a final hiring interview. All very reasonable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was in my range, so accepted without negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Main Street America (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was to the point and straight forward. The interview was with one senior level employee. Towards the end of the interview another employee joined and asked a few additional questions. I heard back front he company within a few days.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street America (Keene, NH) in April 2011.

Interview

Not much effort was put into the process - people were not very engaged. Felt like they were just checking off a box and meeting with me for reasons unknown.

Interview Questions

• To tell me about my past experience in the insurance field.   1 Answer

Policy Assembly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street America in May 2011.

Interview

Most communication was done through email. Interview process was easy to schedule. Panel interview with the hiring manager and the team lead. They were both very nice and imformative. They had some behavorial based questions that were used - tell me about a time when type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you handled badly and tell me about how you'd handle it differently now.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you worked on that you were particularly proud of.   Answer Question