Main Street Renewal Area Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Area Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was efficient and thorough. A phone interview was conducted, followed by a face to face interview at the local office. Finally, a group/panel-style interview was conducted at the Home office. The team at Main Street was professional and friendly throughout. They made me want to become a team member.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you empowered your team to achieve a goal   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in February 2018.

Interview

First interview was by phone with the director of recruiting. Second interview was on site with an area manager. Third interview was by Skype. Fourth interview was two panel interviews in Austin. The entire process was enjoyable and informative. I was able to learn a lot about the company and their culture, and I appreciate that they stayed in constant communication between interviews so I wasn’t left wondering about next steps.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in March 2019.

Interview

Two panel interviews consisting of five staff members. Each member ask a series of question on my past employment, my past experiences, how I handled employee issues. How and where I saw myself in five years in 10 years and 20 years.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle a tough situation.   Answer Question