Main Street Renewal Construction Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

1 Interview Review

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

I initially applied for a Construction Superintendent position at Main Street Renewal at the beginning of December. I was then contacted by a recruiting coordinator about a week later to set up a 30 minute phone screening. This screening was informative; we went over the company, position, and benefits. We then briefly went over my background and since it seemed to be a good fit we moved forward to a 30 minute phone interview with the VP of Construction. Before this phone screen I was directed to take a couple exams online that took maybe an hour in total to completed. The next step was an in-person interview about 2 weeks later with the VP of Construction who flew into Seattle to conduct the interview. The interview was very casual, more of a conversation and lasted about an hour. I received an offer of employment less then 24 hours later.

The whole process was very quick, even with the holidays right in the middle, and everyone at Main Street Renewal was helpful, informative, and decisive.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing you've ever accomplished?   Answer Question

Main Street Renewal Response

Feb 11, 2019 – Main Street Renewal

We are glad that we were able to give you an efficient yet informative interview process that left you with a positive impression of Main Street Renewal. We strive to leave all of our candidates