Main Street Renewal Construction Superintendent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Construction Superintendent Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and thorough. The information shared by Misty P. was well delivered and very informative. In fact, her enthusiasm for MSR was contagious and made my decision to accept the offer an easy one.

Interview Questions

• What was the most embarrassing moment in your professional career?   Answer Question

May 13, 2019 – Main Street Renewal

We appreciate you for sharing your experience of interviewing with Main Street Renewal. Welcome to our team!

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview. Supervisors conducting interview were nice and straight forward, no beating around the bush. Wanted to know how much know
    Edge I had on the construction buisness and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.?   1 Answer

May 24, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of interviewing at Main Street Renewal. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Mission, KS) in June 2018.

Interview

Group panel interview asking about my skill set and experience. Very friendly and welcoming. Some questions were out of the ordinary but were fun to answer. The interview panel made me excited for the opportunity to join a team such as theirs

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Jun 29, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're glad that we could make such a positive impression on you! We hope that you continue to be excited about what you do. Welcome to the Main Street Renewal team!

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Charlotte, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter first via phone. This interview went well. We mostly discussed my experience and how I would apply it to the job. I then had a formal face to face interview with the Project Manager and the Area Manager. Both interviews were pleasant and flowed well. They were easy to talk to and their was no intimidating circumstances or questions. I had a great interview.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to get into the construction field?   1 Answer

Jun 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're glad we could give you a great interview experience. We strive to hire the most talented and passionate individuals, and creating a good interview process is one of our key factors in... More

Construction Superintendent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screening, 13/4 hour round table live interview and final 15 minute phone interview and offer. Very good interview questions direct to what they where looking for in leadership.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst business decision you ever made and how dis it get resolved.   1 Answer

Aug 21, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for taking the time to share you're experience, we are glad that you had a positive experience interviewing at Main Street Renewal! Welcome to our team!