Main Street Renewal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.6

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then face to face twice, then fly to corporate office. You then meet all the big wigs over about 3 to 4 hours. Then you fly home and wait some more to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your manager?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screen interview. Date was scheduled and confirmed. I received no call from the Director, Talent Acquisitions. I followed up and received no response and even completed the assessment ahead of time as told to do so. If the company treats their prospective employees like this, I don't have high expectations for how they treat their hired employees.

Apr 5, 2017 – Main Street Renewal

I am sorry to hear that this was your experience however; we make every effort to keep our candidates updated as to their application with Main Street Renewal. When will fill an open position and... More

Training Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal.

Interview

Great phone conversation with recruiter. He was professional, asked great questions during the phone screen and seemed enthusiastic. Next phase was a phone interview with the hiring manager. She seemed less than enthusiastic and it felt like she didn’t want to be on the phone with me from the start. Perhaps the position was already filled? Day later I got a generic “thanks for interviewing with us but”. I was pretty bummed out as it appears it’s a fantastic company to work for.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Jun 1, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a less-than-stellar interview experience. We, at Main Street Renewal, strive to provide all candidates with a... More

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

I initially applied through Indeed and was contacted and completed my first phone interview with the initial recruiter in 1 day. We then set up an interview with the hiring manager the following week, which went very well, they made it such a dynamic and comfortable experience. The week after that I met with the Vice President of HR and the Learning and Development Manager for a Webex interview that covered a host of questions about company culture, my experience, and future goals and expectations. No stone was left unturned. All of their questions and mine were completely satisfied.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with our company?   1 Answer

May 23, 2019 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for providing such a detailed review about your candidate experience for our Training Specialist position. We are glad that although we are in different states, we were able to connect over... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then met at office and interviewed by 3 people. They were all friendly and laid back. Their questions were unique and at times caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• What is something I do that others find annoying   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was great i felt like i was already part of the company. i also loved the vibe in the room. overall i really enjoyed my interview and my interviewer. she was great. she used good eye contact and really talked to me better than acting like a robot. I knew right then this was the company for me

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a embrassing situation? if so what was it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

From start to finish my interview process was friendly and helpful. Everyone that I spoke with at the company was pleasant, clear and concise. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with everyone during the entire process. I also received very quick response times.

Interview Questions

• Who was the person i looked up to the most or taught me the most   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and comfortable. Misty Pierre handled me as an new hire very well. Any questions that i had she had an legitimate answer for immediately. Very helpful throughout the entire procesd.

Interview Questions

• How would i handle the situation if someone started yelling and acting irate how would i manage to get control of the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Scheduling the phone interview and face to face interview was easy. I was given multiple options which helped accommodate to my schedule. Everyone I have met and talked to have all been very friendly and professional. I was given lots of information about the job and what will be expected from me. The whole process was very smooth and fast. I am very excited to be a part of this company.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well first we had a on phone interview with misty . which I enjoyed. And had an interview with two other women which I enjoyed. I enjoyed the whole experience. They made me feel comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• What is one personality trait that gets on my family and friends nervous?   1 Answer