Main Street Renewal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in July 2017.

Interview

I sat down with three people, two from management and the lead tech to answer various questions. They made me feel like I was a part of the team in the first ten minutes and they were very very welcoming and professional.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest mistake that I have made on a job before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and informative. They described the job with very good details and made me feel comfortable with working with the company. It was a very professional process.

Interview Questions

• Was you a hard worker as a child.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Painless. My interviewers set a relaxed but indepth tone that was comprehensive and well thought out. They were very professional in their attitude and delivery and by the end i almost screamed to them that i wanted to be onboard.

Interview Questions

• The extent of my job knowledge   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Ms Misty and then 3 other Managers. Went well. They asked me about my experience and what I was looking for in a company. I want to be apart of this team. I was greeted when i walked into the office and people seemed real nice.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Oct 26, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We appreciate you taking the time to share your interview experience - we are glad we could make it a positive one!

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

Unbelievably professional and quick. The company seems to care about their employees more than any company I have interviewed for. They made the process very easy. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we could provide you with a positive interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in May 2018.

Interview

the interview was very good really enjoyed talking to the staff i got a lot of positive feedback the interview was very organize and clean the company takes a lot of pride in what they do that was a good impression to me

Interview Questions

• how do i go about my daily work orders?   1 Answer

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're happy that we made such a positive impression on you. Thank you for your review, and welcome to the Main Street Renewal team!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Extremely Professional in every way possible. I received a call from Misty Pierre, she indicated that my qualifications were consistent with what her company was looking for and Viola....

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with Company Recruiter who was dynamic very informative which lead to onsite interview with Branch Manager & Area Manager which was also dynamic and very professional. Made me feel as though i belonged. Interview process is to be emulated.

Interview Questions

• Job Related and some personal   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was efficient and thorough. A phone interview was conducted, followed by a face to face interview at the local office. Finally, a group/panel-style interview was conducted at the Home office. The team at Main Street was professional and friendly throughout. They made me want to become a team member.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you empowered your team to achieve a goal   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in March 2019.

Interview

Two panel interviews consisting of five staff members. Each member ask a series of question on my past employment, my past experiences, how I handled employee issues. How and where I saw myself in five years in 10 years and 20 years.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle a tough situation.   Answer Question