Main Street Renewal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.6

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in February 2018.

Interview

First interview was by phone with the director of recruiting. Second interview was on site with an area manager. Third interview was by Skype. Fourth interview was two panel interviews in Austin. The entire process was enjoyable and informative. I was able to learn a lot about the company and their culture, and I appreciate that they stayed in constant communication between interviews so I wasn’t left wondering about next steps.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Take an assessment online then if you pass a phone interview from recruiter, then if you pass that an in person panel interview in a local office then if you get pass that it will be 3 more phone interviews with the corporate office.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Tampa, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of phone interview first and an in person interview next. The in person interview is intense and interesting. The interview process is to test your mind and thinking capabilities.

Interview Questions

• What does a ladder represent to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dania Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Dania Beach, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Very efficient and thorough. Had a phone screening with the HR recruiter first. Then was invited to there company job fair, meet with an area manager and had an additional interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How did my previous role prepare me for this current position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Raleigh, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

First there was a phone screen with a recruiter. Took about 30 mins. It was semi formal, they asked questions about your job history, goals, etc. About a week later there was an in person panel-style interview with two others. All of the employees are friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a client.   Answer Question
    • What would you bring that would make you a great asset to the team?   Answer Question

Main Street Renewal Response

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process overall was a great experience. The career fair was an effective way to do the initial interview. It allowed for an immediate contact with the hiring managers. The manager I talked to was very explanatory regarding the company structure and how each department interacts with each other. The interview questions I was asked allowed me the opportunity to give an overview of my experiences and goals. The in office interview took place within 10 days of the career fair. This interview was efficient. The panel of four managers I met with had a welcoming approach regarding their presentation and the questions asked of me allowed for a great dialog of information.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I dealt with failing at a task in a previous job that caused personal embarrassment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Tampa, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great, the questions were some good questions and had me thinking. They were well prepared and the personality of the two ladies made me at ease and not uptight. They were a great representation of the culture of Main Street Renewal which is very important to me when choosing a company to have a career with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone knew more about the job then you did how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Main Street Renewal Response

Aug 15, 2019 – Amherst

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our interview process. We are glad to hear that things went well!

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Smyrna, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

Very smooth and informative. It was a series of 2 interviews. The first one was over the phone and the second one was at the local office. Everyone was polite and warm.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three interviews, First was over the phone , the second was in person, and the third was over the phone with upper management. What I appreciated about the process was that the interview took place at the scheduled time. I all so respected that the interviewers were honest about the challenges of the position.

Interview Questions

• What was your most embarrassing moment in your career.   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Mission, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

I was impressed how long the interview process took. I had a total of 3 interviews, and one was a group setting. The process was very quick, and everyone including the Regional/president were very warming and approachable which made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What does culture means to you?   1 Answer