Main Street Renewal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Wonderful! A very positive introduction and great direct questions about my daily job requirements and expectations. My answers were followed up with a friendly representation of the Main Street and excitement that could be heard in the interview from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your day begins in the office.   1 Answer
    • What do you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Charlotte, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and very professional. Management makes you feel comfortable through the entire process and questions are directly related to the position. I was very impressed with how management directed the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most embarrassing/biggest failure moment in your career?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with difficult employees?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Chandler, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Marty Cooper reached out to me via LinkedIn for an Area Manager job. Once he told me Main Street was opening a new branch in Phoenix, we set up a phone interview. After he and I spoke for about 45 minutes, going over details of the company, details about me and my experience, I was excited for the in-person interview, with him, Spencer, and Danny. During that interview, it became clear that I would be perfect for the Leasing Manager position, which I was thrilled about! There was one more phone interview with Phillip who said that Marty, Spencer, and Danny, felt they had found their newest Leasing Manager! Phillip was so friendly and I could tell he really cares about this company and finding team members who would also care as much as he does. After we hung up, I knew this company would fit my criteria of what I would like to be a part of. Moving my career was a bit scary, but once I made my decision, everyone in this company made me feel so very welcome and confidant in that choice!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Kansas City, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a recruiter, then went to the office for an in person interview. Had another phone interview with the Regional Director and was told I would have a 4th interview with the Area Manager. Sent an email regarding the next steps as I had not heard back to schedule the 4th interview and then received a reply that I was not selected.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

The team was very friendly which mad me feel more comfortable and at easy. They always looked at when talking and when i eoulf speak which is a big plus as they are definitely paying attention to you.
    I left the interview with very high hopes and my thought was this is thr place i want to work and builf a future with. So thank you for the over all interview process with this company it was positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Kansas City, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview which was very informative and exciting. I had a group interview a week later. They went off a list of questions and asked some other questions as the conversation evolved. The interview was a lot of fun and you could see the culture throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most embarrassing moment you have encountered?   Answer Question

Leasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great and comfortable experience. Everyone from the recruiter to managers were all just super nice. Within 30 seconds of my interview my nerves went away. I was at ease and was able to answer all questions confidently.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied and Miss Misty emailed me for an phone interview. I was called back for a face to face interview. I came in had a in person interview. The next day I was made an offer. Extremely easy process.

Interview Questions

• What were my customer services skills like and just questions about myself.   1 Answer

Main Street Renewal Response

Aug 30, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're glad that you had such an efficient and positive interview process with us. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Nashville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

First the company called and I did an over the phone interview, it was very professional. After that, the company will call and give you a face to face dependent upon how your phone call went.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to leave my current job and why leasing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Smyrna, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was held by 3 different members of the company Marty, Melvin, Dezma they were professional and made it a friendly environment that made me feel comfortable and accommodating experience to take to any other interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that bothers you in other people that you wish your were cable able doing?   1 Answer