Main Street Renewal Leasing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Leasing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Wonderful! A very positive introduction and great direct questions about my daily job requirements and expectations. My answers were followed up with a friendly representation of the Main Street and excitement that could be heard in the interview from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your day begins in the office.   1 Answer
  • What do you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Charlotte, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and very professional. Management makes you feel comfortable through the entire process and questions are directly related to the position. I was very impressed with how management directed the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most embarrassing/biggest failure moment in your career?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with difficult employees?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Chandler, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Marty Cooper reached out to me via LinkedIn for an Area Manager job. Once he told me Main Street was opening a new branch in Phoenix, we set up a phone interview. After he and I spoke for about 45 minutes, going over details of the company, details about me and my experience, I was excited for the in-person interview, with him, Spencer, and Danny. During that interview, it became clear that I would be perfect for the Leasing Manager position, which I was thrilled about! There was one more phone interview with Phillip who said that Marty, Spencer, and Danny, felt they had found their newest Leasing Manager! Phillip was so friendly and I could tell he really cares about this company and finding team members who would also care as much as he does. After we hung up, I knew this company would fit my criteria of what I would like to be a part of. Moving my career was a bit scary, but once I made my decision, everyone in this company made me feel so very welcome and confidant in that choice!