Main Street Renewal Leasing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Leasing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process begin with a telephone interview with one of Main Street Renewal Recruiters. After the initial phone interview I was invited for a face to face interview with two leaders in the Birmingham office. The interview process was a lot of fun with some interesting interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most embarrassing moments in your career?   Answer Question
  • What is one of your personal traits that your family or friends would say bothers them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Arlington, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with three supervisors at the same time. I thought it would be intimidating at first, but somehow they all made it very professional yet friendly. They each had warm personalities but meant business.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you admire in others that you don't have in yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Smyrna, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was held by 3 different members of the company Marty, Melvin, Dezma they were professional and made it a friendly environment that made me feel comfortable and accommodating experience to take to any other interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that bothers you in other people that you wish your were cable able doing?   1 Answer

Leasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great and comfortable experience. Everyone from the recruiter to managers were all just super nice. Within 30 seconds of my interview my nerves went away. I was at ease and was able to answer all questions confidently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Kansas City, KS) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a recruiter, then went to the office for an in person interview. Had another phone interview with the Regional Director and was told I would have a 4th interview with the Area Manager. Sent an email regarding the next steps as I had not heard back to schedule the 4th interview and then received a reply that I was not selected.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

The team was very friendly which mad me feel more comfortable and at easy. They always looked at when talking and when i eoulf speak which is a big plus as they are definitely paying attention to you.
    I left the interview with very high hopes and my thought was this is thr place i want to work and builf a future with. So thank you for the over all interview process with this company it was positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Kansas City, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview which was very informative and exciting. I had a group interview a week later. They went off a list of questions and asked some other questions as the conversation evolved. The interview was a lot of fun and you could see the culture throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most embarrassing moment you have encountered?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Hollywood, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Prior to the in person interview I had a phone interview with the Corporate Recruiter. She gave me the history of the company and asked questions based upon my previous work experience. Following the phone interview I had an in person interview later that week. The person interview was with the manager of this location. He went more in depth about the roles and duties for the position and asked standard interview questions. Both interviews were warm and friendly and made me feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Describe your work experience and how it is relevant to the position you applied for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

Interview

Before the in person interview I had a phone interview with the Corporate Recruiter. She gave me the history of the company and asked questions based upon my previous work experience. After that I received a call the the next day for an in person interview with the manager who gave me a more in depth description of the job title and duties as well as ask me standard interview questions. Both interviewers were warm and friendly and made me feel less nervous.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied and Miss Misty emailed me for an phone interview. I was called back for a face to face interview. I came in had a in person interview. The next day I was made an offer. Extremely easy process.

Interview Questions

• What were my customer services skills like and just questions about myself.   1 Answer

Main Street Renewal Response

Aug 30, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're glad that you had such an efficient and positive interview process with us. Thank you for sharing your experience!