Main Street Renewal Maintenance Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Maintenance Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Ms Misty and then 3 other Managers. Went well. They asked me about my experience and what I was looking for in a company. I want to be apart of this team. I was greeted when i walked into the office and people seemed real nice.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Oct 26, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We appreciate you taking the time to share your interview experience - we are glad we could make it a positive one!

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Extremely Professional in every way possible. I received a call from Misty Pierre, she indicated that my qualifications were consistent with what her company was looking for and Viola....

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

Unbelievably professional and quick. The company seems to care about their employees more than any company I have interviewed for. They made the process very easy. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we could provide you with a positive interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in May 2018.

Interview

the interview was very good really enjoyed talking to the staff i got a lot of positive feedback the interview was very organize and clean the company takes a lot of pride in what they do that was a good impression to me

Interview Questions

• how do i go about my daily work orders?   1 Answer

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're happy that we made such a positive impression on you. Thank you for your review, and welcome to the Main Street Renewal team!

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was great i felt like i was already part of the company. i also loved the vibe in the room. overall i really enjoyed my interview and my interviewer. she was great. she used good eye contact and really talked to me better than acting like a robot. I knew right then this was the company for me

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a embrassing situation? if so what was it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

From start to finish my interview process was friendly and helpful. Everyone that I spoke with at the company was pleasant, clear and concise. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with everyone during the entire process. I also received very quick response times.

Interview Questions

• Who was the person i looked up to the most or taught me the most   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and comfortable. Misty Pierre handled me as an new hire very well. Any questions that i had she had an legitimate answer for immediately. Very helpful throughout the entire procesd.

Interview Questions

• How would i handle the situation if someone started yelling and acting irate how would i manage to get control of the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well first we had a on phone interview with misty . which I enjoyed. And had an interview with two other women which I enjoyed. I enjoyed the whole experience. They made me feel comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• What is one personality trait that gets on my family and friends nervous?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in July 2017.

Interview

I sat down with three people, two from management and the lead tech to answer various questions. They made me feel like I was a part of the team in the first ten minutes and they were very very welcoming and professional.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest mistake that I have made on a job before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and informative. They described the job with very good details and made me feel comfortable with working with the company. It was a very professional process.

Interview Questions

• Was you a hard worker as a child.   1 Answer