Main Street Renewal Maintenance Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Maintenance Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Scheduling the phone interview and face to face interview was easy. I was given multiple options which helped accommodate to my schedule. Everyone I have met and talked to have all been very friendly and professional. I was given lots of information about the job and what will be expected from me. The whole process was very smooth and fast. I am very excited to be a part of this company.

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Painless. My interviewers set a relaxed but indepth tone that was comprehensive and well thought out. They were very professional in their attitude and delivery and by the end i almost screamed to them that i wanted to be onboard.

Interview Questions

• The extent of my job knowledge   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with Company Recruiter who was dynamic very informative which lead to onsite interview with Branch Manager & Area Manager which was also dynamic and very professional. Made me feel as though i belonged. Interview process is to be emulated.

Interview Questions

• Job Related and some personal   1 Answer

See What Main Street Renewal Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Leasing Agent

Pros: “The company’s atmosphere and culture is very friendly and upbeat. It’s definitely not one of those places you wake up and dread going to. There can be lots of opportunity for growth, should...”“The company’s atmosphere and culture is very friendly and upbeat. It’s definitely not one of those places you wake up and dread going to. There can be lots of opportunity for growth, should you want to move up. I feel confident reaching out to my colleagues and bosses.” – Full Review