Main Street Renewal Resident Experience Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Resident Experience Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.0

Resident Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very exciting. It was low stress, and very organized. Each person I spoke with during the process was not only friendly and encouraging, but helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered, and the description of what the job required was well explained. It was an overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is my idea or example of good customer service?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Resident Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal.

Interview

The whole process took about a week and a half. I was initially contacted by a recruiter. From there I did a phone screening with the recruiter. The next step was to meet with the resident support manager & the area manager of the branch. The interview was pleasant and friendly and lasted about one hour. From there I was to wait on a call from my recruiter who would set up a time for me to have a conversation with the VP of the company. Once all of that was done, I heard back from my awesome recruiter Christina Deocampo informing me that they were going to offer me the position. Everyone I dealt with, spoke to, or emailed was pleasant, warm, and informative!

Interview Questions

• What is a flaw that you have that you see comes naturally for one of coworkers and how do you achieve to work on it or better yourself.   Answer Question