Main Street Renewal Resident Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Resident Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was introduced to the company over a phone interview with a few of the HR Recruiters and had a nice conversation about the company and its benefits, and in particular, how if you stay committed and on track you can advance in the company. I was then able to schedule an in-person interview.

During the interview, I sat down with the Branch Manager, the Property Manager of the Midwest, and the Managers of the Construction and Leasing Departments. They each asked me questions about why I wanted to work in leasing and if I was interested in eventually leasing homes and getting a commission when I break weekly records.

Interview Questions

• What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in a professional setting?   1 Answer

Jun 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're so happy that you had a positive interview experience at MSR! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

I came into the office met with a couple of amazing people and they asked me questions about my job experience, job history, and personal experience. It really didn’t feel like an interview because they made the room feel so comfortable. It was about a 30 minute process of questions and laughter but all in all a wonderful interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   Answer Question
    • What was a difficult situation that you had to handle at your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Oct 5, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We are so glad that you had a positive interview experience. We hope that you continue to enjoy the culture here at MSR and also your new teammates! Thank you for taking the time to create a review

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy going and felt natural! Not a lot of interview rounds and they made decisions fairly quickly. The phone interview was short and right to the point, and the in-person interviews were very easy going and actually fun. We laughed a lot! Brandon was my recruiter and he was very informative every step of the way and was very easy to get a hold of which is a great quality!

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

May 24, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're thrilled you had such a positive interview process. We hope that you continue to have a wonderful experience at Main Street Renewal.

Anonymous Employee in Temple Terrace, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Temple Terrace, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. The interviewees were very positive and friendly from the moment I walked through the door. It was very open and easy to get comfortable. They opened up with asking me to sum up my work career within 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked what three flaws I felt I had that needed improvement and what was my plan to improve and develop those flaws in a positive manner.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied and received a call back within a couple days. The recruiter was extremely nice. The Area and leasing mangers were nice as well. They all have awesome personalities. They made you feel welcome and like they’ve known me for years. Best interview I’ve ever been on.

Interview Questions

• If I opened my own company what would be my core values?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

I attended a job fair put on by Main Street Renewals. I was able to meet face to face with several hiring managers. A few days later I was contacted by human recourses to set up an official onsite interview and the interview consisted of a panel of several hiring managers from several different departments and the questions were a mix of casual conversation, “getting to know you” questions, and structured Behavioral Interview questions (I.e. “tell me about a time when…” , “give an example of…”). All in all it was am extremely positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• My favorite questions they asked me was, “If you were to open your own company tomorrow, what would be the core values of your company?”   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and efficient. Everyone I have talked with or met with Main Street has been very encouraging and passionate about the company, which speaks volumes. The recruiting team seemed to work really hard to quickly answer questions and start the next stage of the application process. There were 3 interviews. First with the recruiting staff, that interview was about 15-30 minutes. The second was onsite with the Branch Manager, which took about an hour. The third and final was with the Regional Manager, which was about 15-30 minutes. All three interviewers were extremely professional and first engaged me on information about the company then moving to general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a co- worker, how did you resolve   Answer Question
    • Q: What are three things you would like to change about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Q: If you owned a business what are three things that would be important to your culture.   1 Answer

Apr 21, 2017 – Main Street Renewal

We are excited about you joining our team and we are committed to your success!! We will ensure you have the tools and training needed to become an expert in your craft and empower you, so that you

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It was incredibly streamlined and comfortable. One of the better interviews I have been on in my life. The company culture was expressed clearly through the interview and that is difficult to do.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you made a mistake at work and how you corrected it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Smyrna, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the staff was very friendly and professional. The company is professional the office was clean and relaxed environment. One of the best interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• If you were to start your own company tomorrow, what 3 values would it be based on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a very professional interview which I was informed about the company and what they do. I felt it was conducted very well and gave me several opportunities to ask questions throughout the interview. Everyone was extremely nice and informative about what they do. Looking forward to being part of the team!

Interview Questions

• How I would handle an upset resident   1 Answer