Main Street Renewal Resident Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Resident Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Memphis, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a very professional interview which I was informed about the company and what they do. I felt it was conducted very well and gave me several opportunities to ask questions throughout the interview. Everyone was extremely nice and informative about what they do. Looking forward to being part of the team!

Interview Questions

• How I would handle an upset resident   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I have never laughed so hard nor have had this much fun at a job interview. It felt like a get together with friends. What a great group of people!

I was initially nervous but that went away within the first few minutes of the interview. I can tell that they have a great office culture. They made me excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is one characteristic or trait you find annoying about others?   Answer Question
    • Name one thing someone does better than you in an area that is important to you?   Answer Question
    • If you had a company of your own, what will be the company's values?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It was incredibly streamlined and comfortable. One of the better interviews I have been on in my life. The company culture was expressed clearly through the interview and that is difficult to do.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you made a mistake at work and how you corrected it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Smyrna, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the staff was very friendly and professional. The company is professional the office was clean and relaxed environment. One of the best interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• If you were to start your own company tomorrow, what 3 values would it be based on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and efficient. Everyone I have talked with or met with Main Street has been very encouraging and passionate about the company, which speaks volumes. The recruiting team seemed to work really hard to quickly answer questions and start the next stage of the application process. There were 3 interviews. First with the recruiting staff, that interview was about 15-30 minutes. The second was onsite with the Branch Manager, which took about an hour. The third and final was with the Regional Manager, which was about 15-30 minutes. All three interviewers were extremely professional and first engaged me on information about the company then moving to general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a co- worker, how did you resolve   Answer Question
    • Q: What are three things you would like to change about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Q: If you owned a business what are three things that would be important to your culture.   1 Answer

Main Street Renewal Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Main Street Renewal

We are excited about you joining our team and we are committed to your success!! We will ensure you have the tools and training needed to become an expert in your craft and empower you, so that you... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview proceess went well. It was a panel interview. I was interviewed by 3 mangers for the company. This process was a great experience because it allows you to meet the people that you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• What are three traits I would want a person to have if I was a hiring manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temple Terrace, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Temple Terrace, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. The interviewees were very positive and friendly from the moment I walked through the door. It was very open and easy to get comfortable. They opened up with asking me to sum up my work career within 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked what three flaws I felt I had that needed improvement and what was my plan to improve and develop those flaws in a positive manner.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

I attended a job fair put on by Main Street Renewals. I was able to meet face to face with several hiring managers. A few days later I was contacted by human recourses to set up an official onsite interview and the interview consisted of a panel of several hiring managers from several different departments and the questions were a mix of casual conversation, “getting to know you” questions, and structured Behavioral Interview questions (I.e. “tell me about a time when…” , “give an example of…”). All in all it was am extremely positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• My favorite questions they asked me was, “If you were to open your own company tomorrow, what would be the core values of your company?”   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Birmingham, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied and received a call back within a couple days. The recruiter was extremely nice. The Area and leasing mangers were nice as well. They all have awesome personalities. They made you feel welcome and like they’ve known me for years. Best interview I’ve ever been on.

Interview Questions

• If I opened my own company what would be my core values?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy going and felt natural! Not a lot of interview rounds and they made decisions fairly quickly. The phone interview was short and right to the point, and the in-person interviews were very easy going and actually fun. We laughed a lot! Brandon was my recruiter and he was very informative every step of the way and was very easy to get a hold of which is a great quality!

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

May 24, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're thrilled you had such a positive interview process. We hope that you continue to have a wonderful experience at Main Street Renewal.