Main Street Renewal Resident Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.7

Resident Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview proceess went well. It was a panel interview. I was interviewed by 3 mangers for the company. This process was a great experience because it allows you to meet the people that you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• What are three traits I would want a person to have if I was a hiring manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Resident Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I have never laughed so hard nor have had this much fun at a job interview. It felt like a get together with friends. What a great group of people!

I was initially nervous but that went away within the first few minutes of the interview. I can tell that they have a great office culture. They made me excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is one characteristic or trait you find annoying about others?   Answer Question
    • Name one thing someone does better than you in an area that is important to you?   Answer Question
    • If you had a company of your own, what will be the company's values?   Answer Question

See What Main Street Renewal Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Human Resources Business Partner in Austin, TX

Pros: “This company has a wonderful company culture and work environment with amazing benefits!”“This company has a wonderful company culture and work environment with amazing benefits!” – Full Review