Main Street Renewal Superintendent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Main Street Renewal Superintendent Interview Questions

Interviews at Main Street Renewal

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Blue Springs, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

Asked questions and information about myself.
About the job.
How the job works.
What benifits you get.
What day to day work is like there.
What area it would cover.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Feb 4, 2019 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for sharing your experience of interviewing at Main Street Renewal! Welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for Main Street Renewal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

I spoke to Misti who was very knowledgeable about the company, benefits, and the positions. after interviewing with her I knew I wanted to work for Main Street Renewal. She was very excited about the position and extremely positive about the company and the people. You don't get interviews like that very often. Her energy and love for her company really stood out to me and when I was selected for an interview with the team face to face I was very excited. I met with 3 individuals and they were just as Misti had said they were, great. I enjoyed interviewing with this company and hope I am selected.

Interview Questions

• How many projects have you overseen at one time in renovation?   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2019 – Main Street Renewal

We are so glad that you had a positive interview experience at Main Street Renewal. We are passionate about what we do, so we are thrilled that you could sense that passion and become a part of it... More

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Palm Bay, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was very approachable and easy to talk too. From the recruiter, to the face-to-face interview with the managers, everyone made you feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• What is the most annoying thing that your family and friends say you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on line received phone call from Recruiting Department as a phone screen. Then met in person with division manager and leasing manager at the local office. Construction manager was out of town and he called in to listen and ask a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a difficult situation you had in the past   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Smyrna, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

This interview was very professional and the guys were honest and to the point with work expectations and scenarios. Questions were tailored towards finding experienced workers , versus being generic questions. The team did a great job on the interview, taking turns answering questions and listening to feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your experience that best qualifies you for this job role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Tampa, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews & 1 face to face interview. The phone interview consisted of a screening & a conference call. The face to face interview included 3 hiring managers and lasted approximately 1 hour.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Tampa, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person. Everyone I dealt with were very nice and knowledgeable.From start to finish there was good communication with everyone involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you were a animal what would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Went very well and the team was very easy to talk to. Made me feel that the company will be a nice place to work, and that the people there are very easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the table, and what would be my strong point. Where do I see myself in 5 years. How do I take care of my personal vehicles   1 Answer

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We strive to provide all of our candidates with a positive interview process! We wish you all the best going forward.

Superintendent Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in February 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview that lasted 20-30 minutes. This interview basically rehashed my work experience and I got to know a little more about the job, pay, and benefits. This interview was followed by an in-person interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• From what you've heard, what do you like most and least about the job?   Answer Question

May 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We're glad that we could provide a positive interview experience for you.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Palm Bay, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

I was invited to follow a couple of interviewers to a warm and peaceful office, where they very gently asked me about scenarios of my professional life. Nothing too hard but very specific.

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Jun 11, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're so glad that you had a positive and what sounds like a smooth interview process. Thank you for your feedback and best of luck in your new role!