Maines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maines Interview Questions

2.3

Class A Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maines (Hanover Park, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Went good, pretty much told me up front what to expect from the job which I liked. Also let me meet some driver to talk to and find out what tipe of work is expexted. The trucks are all Volvo which are really nice and the trailers have a lift gate which makes the work a lot better.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have, and work history, also do I have any problems performing the type of work required   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maines in January 2015.

Interview

Showed me a tour of the warehouse. Asked how I heard about Maine's. Talked me through various item locations and daily tasks. Filled out some paperwork for a background check and a pre-employment physical and walked away with a job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Terms were pretty much laid out before I filled out the application so I knew what I was getting myself into before I even applied.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maines.

Interview

Hiring and interview process are very direct and simple. It is very important to show your confidence and leadership skills. The management team is very much like a sports team in its competitiveness, although outwardly fun and good natured you are being analyzed throughout. One can easily be lulled into a false sense of overconfidence as the upper management acts as "good old boys" from the country while in reality are some of the most cutting edge leaders is food service distribution.

Negotiation

very laid back, as they beat my past employer by over %10

CDLA Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conklin, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maines (Conklin, NY).

Interview

Be honest, tell them only the information they ask, and be polite with a decent appearance.

Interview Questions

• what have you heard about Maines?   1 Answer

pay too low and management incompetent at caring for employees.

Cdl A Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maines (Springfield, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I got a call after i applied, set up a day interviewed while inhaling cigarett smoke and watching him search for what ended being 3 containers of pain meds got hired after simple general questions and being told not to get just or be out from work

Interview Questions

• What job experience do you have?.. Are you willing to do physical labor? When can u start?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conklin, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maines (Conklin, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Application, Phone Interview, In person interview, off site interview, in person interview, personality assessment, drug test, physical, offer letter, hire. Fairly easy and straight-forward. Please make sure you review the company before going to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't agree with the direction you were give?   1 Answer

Spotter/Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maines (Hanover Park, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

Very odd interview process they ask you a few questions they are suppose to take you on a road test all you do is start the truck move it to a trailer and hook the trailer up that is it no road test or to see if you can drive a stick

Interview Questions

• The only odd questions were do you do drugs or drink i am thinking are they on drugs or are they drunk?never have i ever been asked questions like that   Answer Question

Negotiation

Really no negotiations at all