Mainfreight Overnight Flow Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mainfreight Overnight Flow Team Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mainfreight (Bloomington, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

applied and was called the next day to set up interview, interview was a few days later, took quick computer survey, 1 on 1 interview with situational questions that took some me a little thinking, then a second 1 on 1 interview with about the same thing. both interviewers were very nice. easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mainfreight

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mainfreight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Filled out the application online and received a call from HR a few weeks later. They have you come in and you take a basic skills test on their computers near Customer Services. Then they take you back to their offices and you sit in one of the Team Leaders offices. First the lower supervisor for the position comes in and interviews you, behavioral questions. Then the boss of the group I was applying for, the Executive Team Lead, came in and gave me similar questions. Then if they like your interview a member of HR will go in and offer you a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You're given a set salary and also a $1 differential for working early.

Overnight Flow Team Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mainfreight in October 2011.

Interview

My interview lasted about an hour. I was interviewed twice and both had positive results. I was asked about previous experience, Education, and also personality traits.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you needed to complete a task that you had no experience in and no knowledge of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy and simple.